What Triggers My SB By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

What Triggers My SB By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

There are certain things that can start an SB session. I could be out somewhere & I'll have my rope body & pussy harness, butt & dildo in place & I'll see a gorgeous woman. And my imagination starts an erotic journey fantasizing an extremely intimate scenario where she drugged me & kept me prisoner chained & gagged, & she forces me to lick her til she comes. In reality I wouldn't need to be forced as I'd willingly thrust my tongue over her Pink juicy goodness.

The 2nd trigger is simply the need to feel heavily restricted & gagged, the less I can move the better I like it. And 3rd is when I'm as a minimum, a butt plug, dildo, body harness with my arms & wrists tied behind my back & gagged so it's impossible to speak & to muffle loud screaming.
Some sessions my legs are tied together for hopping sessions, but my all time favorite is stretched out to the max spread eagled on my double bed. In every session cuming is important but I've never had to try & force it, as long as I'm tied, strapped, gagged & feeling vulnerable it always happens a few times.
Natybound

Re: What Triggers My SB By Cerena

Post by Natybound »

it's my imagination that always triggers my desire to do it. Usually it's something I read, sometimes images, but reading is what moves my desires most easily. 8)
SBadiction

Re: What Triggers My SB By Cerena

Post by SBadiction »

With me it's looking at images and video clips on my laptop, my imagination can then run wild and even though I'm a guy I'll see girls tied up or even better tied to something or suspended and I'll think "Oh my God I want to try that" and I'll try to see if I can replicate it in an SB session. Safely of course, lots of planning and testing before I commit myself.
Your escapades also provide inspiration, keep them coming (or cumming).
Steve x
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.