Easier For Women To Cum In Public By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Easier For Women To Cum In Public By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

This is more of a question than a statement. I'd say this forum has more men than women, & I've wondered whether it's easier for women to excite ourselves & cum in public.
In practical terms because we have a pussy we can insert dildos & a bud buzzer, or something to rub over that highly sensitive Pink jewel.
Butt plugs & dildos can be worn without anyone knowing, even whilst standing in front of a mirror with those tools inside me underneath my knickers, you can't see anything.
Then there's labia clamps that can be worn under a skirt or lose trousers, & nipple clamps.

I wonder what it's like for men, as any stimulation would naturally induce a hard on which may be obvious. So is it easier for women to excite ourselves more discreetly?
Onixpected

Re: Easier For Women To Cum In Public By Cerena

Post by Onixpected »

cerenaselfbound wrote:This is more of a question than a statement. I'd say this forum has more men than women, & I've wondered whether it's easier for women to excite ourselves & cum in public.
In practical terms because we have a pussy we can insert dildos & a bud buzzer, or something to rub over that highly sensitive Pink jewel.
Butt plugs & dildos can be worn without anyone knowing, even whilst standing in front of a mirror with those tools inside me underneath my knickers, you can't see anything.
Then there's labia clamps that can be worn under a skirt or lose trousers, & nipple clamps.

I wonder what it's like for men, as any stimulation would naturally induce a hard on which may be obvious. So is it easier for women to excite ourselves more discreetly?
Probably yes, the females may have a little advantage while trying to hide the stimulators in public. Our penis is also less discreet while excited :rofl:
Females can wear more clothes to hide things without seeming too strange, they can also wear crotch ropes easilly to get more stimulation than men do while using them, since females have more nerve endings in that area than we males. However, we can also use buzz rings, perinium stim butt plugs and rope around the balls and perinium can stimulate as well and are quite discreet. Placing a small ball under the perinium with some rope to keep it in place can make sitting in a chair quite interesting. I've done this myself in many walks.
I guess we can also wear clamps under a tshirt as well, tho probably alongside a closed jacket to hide it better without being too suspicious.
It also depends on what really excites each person. For crossdressers, for instance, probably wearing opposite gender clothes under their normal clothes can keep them excited too without revealing much or being too obvious. I speak for myself, as my fetish is pantyhose/stockings I usually wear them under my casual jeans when I hang out and it helps me keeping reminded while it is very discreet, nobody can see them. It's not compared to a dildo, a plug, or labia clamps but the feel of the clothes plus the thought of using them in public does something for me.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
BoundInKasugai

Re: Easier For Women To Cum In Public By Cerena

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Once on the subway I was caught admiring a lady's legs and heels and she started teasing. When a man is sitting down it is not as obvious, but when I got up to get off (no pun intended) I had to be a little creative with my bag :rofl: