A Select Special Breed By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

A Select Special Breed By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Since being able to recognize that I possessed an inner desire to be tied & gagged, triggered by a school & best friend both aged 8 years old. Instead of ignoring that feeling, I embraced it.
My childhood was an extremely unhappy & lost place & anything that made living a little less of a struggle was a good thing.
From that very first event that threw fuel on my inner embers, although I didn't know what tying up was, when my friend innocently started doing this to me, I felt really good & it was like a sense of relief. A simple childhood game of tying up in a tree with my wrists tied above my head, initiated a desire to recapture that feeling. Since that day long ago I've had to incorporate daily SB sessions, usually multiple times just to have that feeling I had from 8 years old.
Even when I was in full time employment all day I had to wear a tight rope body & pussy harness under my clothes & a butt & dildo. During my teens I realized that not wearing those things or being tied up & gagged left me feeling incomplete & something missing.
I've never been tied up by anyone since that first event, but have often wondered why.
I'm definitely a sub who needs to be dominated, & being Bi it would have to be by a lipstick pretty dominatrix. Thing is I'm not really interested in a relationship as I'm quite happy doing my own thing & my life has always lived with not involving anyone with anything unless it's unavoidable.

At some point I was aware that whilst I was tying myself in a rope body harness, it all had to be neat & tidy, knots either side of me had to match & look tidy. And so I realized that it was an art form.
So the morale of this tale is to recognize who you are & what you do, it doesn't hurt or involve anyone & is very much a private thing.
So enjoy what you do & always operate within your capability with a fail safe release.
Kinbaku

Re: A Select Special Breed By Cerena

Post by Kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:And so I realized that it was an art form.
So the morale of this tale is to recognize who you are & what you do, it doesn't hurt or involve anyone & is very much a private thing.
So enjoy what you do & always operate within your capability with a fail safe release.
All very true :!: