A Stress Ball Is My New Gag By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

A Stress Ball Is My New Gag By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

At 4” circumference this stress ball is a welcome addition & a superb gag. It squashes up nicely & once inside it expands & forms a perfect mold filling my mouth & keeping my tongue firmly in place & there's no way possible to speak or make much sound. It also looks great combined with a clear PVC tape OTM wrap & nice to be able to see my mouth filled.
It needed to be rinsed thoroughly before use as it tasted of soap & rather unpleasant.
[attachment=0]ballgag.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
ballgag.JPG
gaby

Re: A Stress Ball Is My New Gag By Cerena

Post by gaby »

cerenaselfbound wrote:At 4” circumference this stress ball is a welcome addition & a superb gag. It squashes up nicely & once inside it expands & forms a perfect mold filling my mouth & keeping my tongue firmly in place & there's no way possible to speak or make much sound. It also looks great combined with a clear PVC tape OTM wrap & nice to be able to see my mouth filled.
It needed to be rinsed thoroughly before use as it tasted of soap & rather unpleasant.
ballgag.JPG
I like it. Try to gag yourself with the happy face out of your mouth so you get a double happy face :rofl:

The ball is quite big so be careful when you use it :)
cerenaselfbound

I had a quick session using this & the only downside is that your teeth sink into it causing bits of it end up in your mouth, so I can't see it lasting that long as it'll be used numerous times a day. It's foam, would be better if I could find something like it that's made of soft rubber that doesn't disintegrate.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

cerenaselfbound wrote:I had a quick session using this & the only downside is that your teeth sink into it causing bits of it end up in your mouth, so I can't see it lasting that long as it'll be used numerous times a day. It's foam, would be better if I could find something like it that's made of soft rubber that doesn't disintegrate.
I didn't think it was so soft that it would fall apart so easily. It's good that you noticed this detail.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote:I had a quick session using this & the only downside is that your teeth sink into it causing bits of it end up in your mouth, so I can't see it lasting that long as it'll be used numerous times a day. It's foam, would be better if I could find something like it that's made of soft rubber that doesn't disintegrate.
I think it can hear you. It looks nervous. On the bright side, maybe it could be a new smiley emoticon. :idea:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Oh well, after 3 sessions this is the result. Back to my trusty knickers & sponge gags.
[attachment=0]ball.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
ball.jpg
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Try wraping the stress ball in pvc tape or electrical tape.

It wont be as form fitting but it wont disintegrate either!

That would be what i would try
cerenaselfbound

Already tried the insulation tape a few years ago, it too tough on the gums & causes ulcers & after a while you can taste the glue. I wrapped the ball in a cut down stocking which does the job.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

cerenaselfbound wrote:Oh well, after 3 sessions this is the result. Back to my trusty knickers & sponge gags.
ball.jpg
Apparently that ball ended up being a little stressed out :rofl: