The Red Line Is No Longer Enough By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

The Red Line Is No Longer Enough By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Having been out of action for 8 months & are now able to resume SB. It seems that my Red line max out boundary has become threatened. Everyone's max out limit varies & over the decades mine has been continually nudged to what has been an acceptable limit whereby I'm bound tight forcing myself to make it harder to release rope loops.
Since I've been back into SB I've been making the loops of my elbow harness narrower, which is no surprise as I used to be able to almost close my elbows together, but the 8 month inactivity reduces flexibility. But I'm also acutely aware of the need to increase difficulty in releasing my wrists as I've been roping them tighter palms together & tying all my fingers together, something I never used to do. There's nothing wrong with extending one's boundary limit as long as there's no danger of failure to release when needed.
But it's like I want to tie my wrists so it takes an inordinate amount of release time. I really need to be cautious of this as my Red line max out can't be extended much further because I really will need help.
Natybound

Re: The Red Line Is No Longer Enough By Cerena

Post by Natybound »

cerenaselfbound wrote:But it's like I want to tie my wrists so it takes an inordinate amount of release time. I really need to be cautious of this as my Red line max out can't be extended much further because I really will need help.
Well, you don't need to put yourself in an inescapable bondage at the first time. You can do this trying every step in a separate way just to be sure you can escape of your bonds when you decide it. Just practice and make it safe. :)