Hot UK Weather Mutes Screaming By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Hot UK Weather Mutes Screaming By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Those who've read my posts about my lengthy SB sessions know I love to scream. The UK's enjoying hot weather at the moment so all windows are open to get a through draft.
The downside to that is my screaming has had to stop because there's a lot of activity in the gardens both sides & the rear & can't take the chance of anyone hearing me.
Struggling, screaming & trying to call for help is an integral part of fantasy for me & it's just not the same experience.
The last few sessions I've switched pretending that I've been abducted & kept prisoner in an upstairs room & my captors are downstairs. Although I can struggle I have to be quiet because they told me if I make any noise I'll be punished & subjected to ordeals & degrading tasks. It's been made harder as the rope & straps have been replaced with chains so that any movement results in chain noise against the metal frame of the double bed. So horny & knicker wetting.
kinbaku

Re: Hot UK Weather Mutes Screaming By Cerena

Post by kinbaku »

Nice solution. Reality transformed into the fantasy world. :hi: