Water Feeder Bottle By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Water Feeder Bottle By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

A while ago I had an idea to attached a water feeder bottle to my head board, fill it with my cum & fit a pipe that ran into my gagged mouth whilst spread eagled. I'm one of the lucky women who can cum a vast amount of juice, & do so multiple times each day. I really like my own flavor & I can fantasize it's another woman's my captors are forcing me to swallow.
Though I'd have to collect it & refrigerate it & use it as I don't want to risk becoming ill or something. If I didn't fit it to the head board I'm going to tape it to my head & fill it with vodka & orange, it's a 1 litre bottle so would be a little merry once I've swallowed that. I've removed the metal ball from the feeder as I want a continual feed into my mouth gagged with 2 pairs of worn knickers so the alcohol soaks them & releases my juices which I'm forced to swallow. I may have to buy a leather posture collar for extra compliance. As a caution, unless you're a seasoned SB professional, I don't recommend mixing alcohol whilst performing any kind of bondage.
[attachment=0]bottle.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
bottle.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Water Feeder Bottle By Cerena

Post by Kinbaku »

Also easy to extend with a rubber hose as they use in aquariums. :wink:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

I think you'd have to slurp it up. I doubt it's going to come out by gravity.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Yes, it works ok but I have to tape the bottle so the pipe is slightly higher than my mouth. Takes a while for the knickers to soak the liquid but that's fine as the sessions are a few hours.