Another Nice surprise & Longer To Get Free By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Another Nice surprise & Longer To Get Free By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Yesterday I decided I wanted to be tied face down on my double bed with my legs wide open. Butt plug & vibrator dildo'd was only wearing knickers as the weather was hot. I tied my usual rope body & pussy harness nice & tight, in went my sponge gag, on went the panty mask, rubber wrap & gusset gag & head harness. I wanted my arms tied behind my back so I fitted my pre made elbow harness which was ready to slip into. So I began tying each ankle to canvass straps attached to each leg of the bed which was easy enough. Then came kneeling upright to slip my arms through the loops of the elbow harness, fairly easy though I made it harder by connecting the loops to the body harness. Left arm was easy but it took a bit of effort for my right arm. Once the loops were above each elbow I could feel how tight it all was which was really nice. Then I started looping my wrists palms together, 3 cinches & finished off with the usual larks head loop around one wrist. I then lent forward placing my face on the bed & eased myself forward & down & bounced up towards the head board so my legs were straight. The large mirror was in it's usual position at the foot of the bed & another smaller mirror attached to the head board & angled so I could see up between my legs & how my arms looked. Very satisfying & secure, I would've liked to have slipped a pre locked chain over my head attached to the base of the head board for a full lock down, maybe next time.
Struggling around & trying to scream to my fantasy captors to please let me go & please don't fuck me I achieved that rush as my wrists became tighter. After an hour I decided to end the session so I felt around for the single larks head loop, easy enough but if was tight & whilst cinching I had purposely looped through the pussy rope twice just for extra sensation to jiggle the plug, dildo & bud. I usually know getting free will take longer if I can't undo the wrist loop fairly quickly.
This wasn't going to be quick as all the struggling had continually made the cinches tighter including the larks head. Strangely enough the heat from panic never happened because I wasn't worried to the Red line point. It was actually a very nice session being at that point realizing a harder effort was needed to get free & that extra 17 minutes released another bonus cum.
kinbaku

Re: Another Nice surprise & Longer To Get Free By Cerena

Post by kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:This wasn't going to be quick as all the struggling had continually made the cinches tighter including the larks head. Strangely enough the heat from panic never happened because I wasn't worried to the Red line point. It was actually a very nice session being at that point realizing a harder effort was needed to get free & that extra 17 minutes released another bonus cum.
Fortunately you already have a lot of experience. When I experienced it the first time it surprised me (Re: Cerena's Updated Wrist Ties Postby kinbaku »04 Aug 2020, 10:52). With this cinch and struggling a few centimeters (one inch) shorter is enough to go from easy to difficult release. :shock:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

I usually use belts for my selfbondage, but I also like to use ropes and I'm very good at applying them to myself. So I usually find myself in the same situation as you when I'm playing alone. 8)
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

I usually use belts for my selfbondage, but I also like to use ropes and I'm very good at applying them to myself. So I usually find myself in the same situation as you when I'm playing alone. 8)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:... when I'm playing alone. 8)
Together with the previous message there are now two of you. Thus you can now tie each other up. :rofl: