An Unexpected Over Nighter By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

An Unexpected Over Nighter By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I started a spread eagle yesterday evening & I replaced the quick release U-bolts with 4 dial combi padlocks. I like waiting as long as I can to be able to see the numbers & sometimes misjudge.
As usual these sessions are on my back legs tied wide open at the ankles & above each knee.
Waist strapped, neck dog collared & attached to the headboard base & my wrists tied to the lower head bar & slipped into pre fitted straps to each side post. This is my favorite position as I can't move much or raise my head. Mandatory Butt & pussy cock in place & gagged with a new large foam stress ball. Panty masked & wrap gagged with a stocking hood & head harness. But here's my fortunate mistake. To make a possible over night, I always wear a flesh tone or 10 denier smoke stocking hood, but I'd been wearing a 15 denier Black the previous session & so put that on by mistake. Of course as soon as I slipped each wrist into the canvass belts & had a struggle, as soon as I looked at the padlock dials it was just dark enough for me not to be able to see. And so a happy accident & subsequent all night long til the sun came up around 4am. No panic as I've done many over nighters & I'm quite able to suffer it. I always knew the plastic under sheet would do it's job as I'd had a pint of orange a few hours before. There's something humiliating about being forced to lay in your own urine.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: An Unexpected Over Nighter By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What if you stuff your blindfolds into a tube and pull 1 out at random? Can you apply the blind fold and apply your final restraints with your eyes closed so you won't know which one until it is too late? Could be a way to create more happy accidents. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Re: An Unexpected Over Nighter By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Not possible, I never tie my wrists without seeing what's going on as something unexpected could be fatal. Being secured to the bed with a 10 point attachment, I wouldn't have any options to get free if I couldn't free my wrists. No one can see or hear me & no one would miss me, I'd be totally screwed.