selfbondage equipement recomendations

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
john

selfbondage equipement recomendations

Post by john »

So I am finaly in a position again to buy myself new equipement to play with. But as usual im a kid in a candy store and dont know what i should get myself. Whats the equipement you guys own and realy like? Whats the best purchase you have made or what is top on your wishlist? By now i have the bondage part of things figured out quite nicely, having been able to get into inescapable bondage sessions. Now i need to figure out how to spice my sessions up, make them exciting. Im trying to hit a balance between nice and bad stimulants, wanting to get out of the session after a while but at the same getting stimulated to a realy slow climax. Its very hard to hit this balance and so far ive been struggling with both parts. But where i realy fail is with stimulating my penis. So far i have not been able to achieve an orgasm without using my hands and that realy is the goal i want to achieve.

So what are youre favorite toys or other equipement? Lets get a discussion going and maybe create a list of items that everyone could benefit from
TNTBound

Re: selfbondage equipement recomendations

Post by TNTBound »

one of my favorites is my leather cuffs from church of sinvention combined with chains on my bed making for a nice spread eagle. also, with the kitchen safe i can lock the keys up for a set time so that i cant escape until that timer runs out. another favorite of mine (but i dont recommend if you care COMPLETELY alone in the house) is my darlex sleepsack from winter fetish. i use a piece of paracord on the zipper to pull the the zipper almost all the way up and secure myself in it. if its pulled all the way up to the top, its VERY difficult if not next to impossible to get out of yourself, which is why its not meant to be a solo activity. i would love to try a venus 2000 while tied securely to a bed so that i cant even wiggle, but dont have the funds for that at the moment.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I would recommend a good strong wand vibrator, possibly with a penis attachment.
I also have a Cobra Libre from Fun, but it did not give me the desired result.
In addition, a number of timer clocks for my timer program. Also buy a mechanical timer clock that you can use together with the electrical as a backup.
If you like programming, you can also purchase an Arduino or Raspberry Pi with the appropriate electronics, which increases the possibilities.
I also have electrical stimulations, but I would wait for that in the beginning.
You can also go for your own taste for Aneros or vibrating prostate stimulation.
john

Post by john »

A venus is top of my list, but sadly out of my range as well. I was thinking about buying a hitachi wand with a penis attachement and give that a shot. I am also an electronics engeneer so i hope i manage to build up a fully computer controlled setup. But that is a dream for the future. I would like to run a script on a pc that controls every aspect and toy of my selfbondage session. Like e-stim and shocks, spankings, fuckmachine, penis stimulations, pulling on nipple clamps, timer etc. but its going to be some years befor i come even close to that, so right now i want to focus on experimenting and finding the right toys to have a exciting session
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

john wrote:I am also an electronics engeneer
John, dear friend, we should talk in private
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john wrote:I was thinking about buying a hitachi wand with a penis attachement and give that a shot. I am also an electronics engeneer
A hitachi wand with penis attachment is a good idea. Before purchasing the electronic stuff (Arduino, ...), please contact Shannon. You will not regret it.
john

Post by john »

kinbaku wrote:A hitachi wand with penis attachment is a good idea
The only problem is, im from europ and hitachi does not sell over here. There is a europ version of the classic hitachi but on their site there is no penis attachment. Ill have to find something similar first.

Its going to be a while befor i tackle any electronics, i want to have all the toys i want to incorporate figured out first but i will certainly have a talk to shannon first, thanks a lot
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john wrote:
kinbaku wrote:A hitachi wand with penis attachment is a good idea
The only problem is, im from europ and hitachi does not sell over here. There is a europ version of the classic hitachi but on their site there is no penis attachment. Ill have to find something similar first.

Its going to be a while befor i tackle any electronics, i want to have all the toys i want to incorporate figured out first but i will certainly have a talk to shannon first, thanks a lot
At Bol.com you can buy the europe magic wand and an attachment.
I have bought another vibrator at l'Extase (without attachment, because I made this myself with zipties and with rope), but I no longer see it in their catalog.
john

Post by john »

I will have a look at those. Is the site reliable? Cause it seems similar to wish.com and i would never buy any sex toys from there
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john wrote:I will have a look at those. Is the site reliable? Cause it seems similar to wish.com and i would never buy any sex toys from there
Here in Belgium it is widely used (usually for nothing with sex toys - I think :rofl: ). It is the only site I trust where I found the European wand vibrator.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

My favorite bit of bondage gear (self or otherwise) has been the leather cuffs. A fairly decent pair that is comfortable and secure. Having the little hole in the buckle for a lock is nice, but you can make the non "lockable" ones escape proof by adding a zip tie.

Having a secure tie point to tie yourself to is a really good thing. A rafter in the garage, or an eyebolt into the ceiling. I recommend installing a threaded insert into a ceiling joist, then hide it by mounting a smoke detector over the spot.

R. Mc