Reviving old Positions By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Reviving old Positions By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

For years I've been settled into a daily routine of two positions. Spread eagle on my back on my double bed, & hopping. I haven't been hogtied for at least 18 months maybe longer. I used to enjoy that with a slight difference whereby my elbows were tied together, but my left wrist leather cuffed to my right ankle & vice versa. All the more difficult because a 36 “ adjustable spreader bar was strapped above my knees. That was further added to by taping another short pole to the middle & a silicon cock to the other. With virtually zero movement I spent many hours on my front wiggling around feeling the cock push deeper. I always used quick release attachments that were gaffer taped so it increased the difficulty to get free, as it was impossible turn onto my sides or move to get to a key. I could freeze the keys & the quick release chains in ice cubes, I may do that.
As I became used to being strapped that way, I then started cuffing each thumb to index finger, that increased difficulty further. Being blindfolded didn't make it any harder as release was all by feel anyway as I couldn't see what I was doing.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Reviving old Positions By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to see you are up to no good again, and sharing. 18 months without a good hog tie; that's about right for me. Need to come up with "infractions" that require a hog tie as a punishment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠