Cerena's Useful Banister

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Useful Banister

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Thought I'd share a picture of how I tie my wrists. The length of rope I use has a slip knot either end & the rope is placed over the banister. So when I'm ready I slip each wrist into the slip knots behind my back & take up the slack in the rope. Then I use either of two ways to tie my wrists, the first way is to place my palms together & wrap the rope as tight as I can make it round both wrists. When there's about 12”s left I flick the rope up between my wrists to create 2 or 3 cinches, any more is very difficult to get out of & extremely tight. The last section I either feed behind my pussy rope & lock the end loop to a wrist loop, or I create a final larks head & force over a wrist to complete to tie. The second is to continually create a loop around each wrist & finish as above with a cinch column padlocked to the pussy rope.
Another way I've recently got back into is standing facing the banister, place each slip knot around each wrist & I place my Left wrist behind my back against right hip, & vice versa. Then create a loop around each wrist taking up the slack of the rope pulling against the banister. Then I turn my body & grab the right section of rope to create a loop around my Left wrist & vice versa. The result is a nice tight arm restraint that's only escapable by using my trusty 12” screwdriver to release some loops to get free. This version is also used in conjunction with my elbow harness which locks my arms tight behind my back. I love the variations of immobilizing my arms knowing I can't remove the gag, butt plug or dildo.
[attachment=0]rope.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
rope.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Useful Banister

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I can admit I am more into chains and cuffs, but not afraid to ask, have you ever failed to release a knot with that screwdriver? May I see it?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I don't have to release knots as I never tie my wrists that way. The 2 slip knots are only to start & then I simply loop the rope around them & finish with cinches & padlock the end, usually to the pussy rope. The screwdriver is on another post called Cerena's favorite release tool.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote:The screwdriver is on another post called Cerena's favorite release tool.
D'ohh! :facepalm: I mean, d'ohhn't worry, I found it viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12266&hilit=Cerena% ... lease+tool
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
cerenaselfbound wrote:The screwdriver is on another post called Cerena's favorite release tool.
D'ohh! :facepalm: I mean, d'ohhn't worry, I found it viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12266&hilit=Cerena% ... lease+tool
I thought you asked to see if she had polished the screwdriver. :rofl:
I still had that image in my memory, but forgot it was from Cerena. :oops: