Cerena's Spread Eagle Sessions

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Spread Eagle Sessions

Post by cerenaselfbound »

All my SB sessions have me fitted with a butt plug, dildo & rope & pussy harness. My double bed is of a metal box construction, is very strong & doesn't move about, which is great because I love to struggle hard against the rope & straps. Spread eagle sessions are either face down or up & first I tie my legs wide open to each leg of the bed. Above the knees are strapped attached to canvass zip straps attached to each side frame of the bed. My waist is strapped with a heavy duty weight training belt attached to canvass zip straps & also connected to each side of the bed frame. My neck is metal dog collared with quick release & attached to a metal lead padlocked to the bottom head board bar. Each wrist is tie with rope with a slip knot at one end & loop over the lower headboard bar 4 times, then wrapped around the loops to create a tight cinch & the ends are then tied off. In between each wrist I connect a resistance band with a snap hook at each end connected to the cinches so when I slide my wrists to each side post to slip each wrist into the canvass belts, there is a resistance pulling my hands inward. The canvass belts are wrapped around the side, top & bottom headboard posts & can only be released by unscrewing the U=bolts. Very easy to released but extremely strong. Sometimes I up the difficulty by replacing the U-bolts with combination padlocks. Other times I can easily blindfold myself with my DIY rubber tubing which keeps me in complete darkness only when using the U-bolts. I've often wanted to use the combination locks whilst blindfolded, but it's just too much of a risk, although thinking about it usually gets me on the way to cuming. I used to have some noise cancelling ear defenders for total sensory deprivation sessions, but they were in the case of equipment that got swiped from my shed. I was thinking about buying a leather deprivation hood with locking penis gag, blindfold & head straps, placing the key in the kitchen & having to make my way there to get it off, that would be very knicker wetting.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Spread Eagle Sessions

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote:placing the key in the kitchen & having to make my way there to get it off, that would be very knicker wetting.
I sometimes play "Viking". Not a BDSM game, but my bed is on wheels and I have a broomstick or similar to use as a paddle to "row" my boat through rooms. Every floor is shark infested lava, so stepping off the bed, I would lose. Everything is done on or from the bed.
Your game is hard core.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JulieAnn99

Re: Cerena's Spread Eagle Sessions

Post by JulieAnn99 »

The Viking game sounds like you would be a terrible neighbor to live upstairs!