Face Down & Wide open By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Face Down & Wide open By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Today's SB session started very early AM, around 3.35. I awoke from an erotic dream & I found my hand down the front of my knickers & fingers rubbing over my Pink juicy bud.
I had to start a real session so on went my new light tan suede knee length boots, in slipped the butt plug & I gaffer taped the 8x3” flesh colored silicon cock to an aluminum decorating bar & strapped it to the end of the bed. Gagged myself with the wet knickers I'd just been wearing & micro foam wrap gagged to seal my mouth. I tied my legs wide open to each leg of the bed, then eased the cock inside my juicy pussy & adjusted the pole so it couldn't slip out of me. I then slipped my elbows into my pre made rope harness, slowly eased myself face down & then wrapped my wrists palms together as tight as I could but knowing I could easily get free. I haven't been in that position for quiet some time & made a nice change as I lay there bouncing up n down watching myself in the two mirrors. One placed at the base of the bed & the other angled by the head bar. I love to see what I look like face down & legs tied wide apart with my knickers pulled to one side to allow the cock free access. The way my arms are tied together straight behind my back meant that until I released the rope loops from my wrists I couldn't removed the cock from inside me which gives me the sense I'm being fucked & there's nothing I can do about it. That session lasted a couple of hours as it was getting light here in the UK & was a lovely conclusion to a nice dream.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Face Down & Wide open By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Was it a "school night" and would you have done it if you have to report for work in the morning?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠