I Used To Have A Clothes Rail By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

I Used To Have A Clothes Rail By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

One of the best pieces of equipment I had was a metal clothes rail. 6' long & 5' high. It fitted perfectly either side of my double bed & was a featured part of SB. In fact my ankles are attached to it in my profile picture. I fitted the rail with straps to the top & side rails with snap hooks so I could hang by my ankles with my legs wide open also strapped above each knee. I'd secure my waist with a leather weight training belt that had canvass zip straps that held me to each side of the bed. My neck was dog collared to the base of the headboard & my wrists tied to the lower headboard rail & leather strapped to each side post. I had many enjoyable sessions using that rail & there was something special about hanging by my ankles which made me feel extra vulnerable. It's a shame I don't have that any more, it got lost or misplaced during a house move.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I Used To Have A Clothes Rail By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Isn't it possible to find another one to use, or even have one made to the size of your old one? You could just say it is to be used as a clothing dryer. They would also recommend rust proofing it , possibly through powder coat.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠