Someone Got A Bonus Video By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Someone Got A Bonus Video By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Yesterday I was hanging out the washing in my rear garden, nothing exciting or unusual about that I hear you say. Only I, when it's warm do it my knickers stockings & suspenders & knee length boots. Butt n pussy dildo & nipples clamped & upper body rope harness as a matter of course. I was also gagged with 2 pairs of my unwashed knickers & micro foam wrapped. All this makes hanging washing far more exciting. Anyway, this time I decided to make a scenario out of it by chaining my neck to a tree 30' feet down the garden, long enough for me to reach the rotary line. Whilst do this I noticed what looked to be a bird hovering a few gardens away, & didn't think any more of it. When I'd finished I unlocked the chain & went inside to get a bottle of wine & a glass, returned to the garden & sat & enjoyed a a couple of glasses of chilled White. I decided to strap my ankles & knees to each side of the garden chair to enjoy my legs being held open. During sips of wine I happened to notice something hovering just above my cabin at the end of the garden, it was a drone, I couldn't hear it. I had removed the gag & had my shades on & made out I wasn't looking at it. Then it came nearer & hovered about 10' from the ground. I think it had a small camera underneath & whoever was controlling may have captured me hanging the washing whilst I was chained to a tree by the neck. I really didn't know what to do, so I casually went inside & ran upstairs to look out the window & the dam thing was slowly hovering looking through the windows. I felt like a prisoner in my own home, which I quiet like, but being viewed like that is something else. After a while it drifted a few house away & hovered. Bloody cheeky buggers, I gather these things have quiet a range so it could either be a neighbor someone or miles away. They definitely got a surprise seeing me. With that happening it's made me think, if they know what house it was they could easily come back & see me tied to the bed as I don't like the drapes closed, that's rather unnerving.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Someone Got A Bonus Video By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Source : https://www.whoishostingthis.com/blog/2 ... rone-jail/
In the UK, drones must never be flown within 50 meters (164 feet) of vehicles, buildings, people, and structures. The primary motivation is safety; the secondary motivation is privacy. So all use in cities is totally forbidden in the UK.
I had a drone, whose range was about 400 feet, if I recall, and in the US, was required to avoid any flying habit that could potentially collide with someone, especially falling on their head, in case of malfunction. I would say the operator was illegal, but catching, confronting, and sending the authorities their way is up to you. I don't know how far they can go in attempting to seize the captured video, or if you want them to.
Capturing a drone, especially shooting down with a firearm is illegal here. If spying on you becomes a regular thing, just call the authorities to report when you're not misbehaving. Try to remember what colour its body, wings, and propellers are to help identify. Might help if it is registered. Good luck.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Source : https://www.whoishostingthis.com/blog/2 ... rone-jail/
In the UK, drones must never be flown within 50 meters (164 feet) of vehicles, buildings, people, and structures. The primary motivation is safety; the secondary motivation is privacy. So all use in cities is totally forbidden in the UK.
I had a drone, whose range was about 400 feet, if I recall, and in the US, was required to avoid any flying habit that could potentially collide with someone, especially falling on their head, in case of malfunction. I would say the operator was illegal, but catching, confronting, and sending the authorities their way is up to you. I don't know how far they can go in attempting to seize the captured video, or if you want them to.
Capturing a drone, especially shooting down with a firearm is illegal here. If spying on you becomes a regular thing, just call the authorities to report when you're not misbehaving. Try to remember what colour its body, wings, and propellers are to help identify. Might help if it is registered. Good luck.
This. What they were doing is illegal. I wouldn't even wait filing the report. Make a report now, tell them you feel spied on and that you know they probably can't do anything. But that way it's already on file and they might react sooner if it happens again. I also would call regardless of how you happen to be dressed (and you're free enough to do so) if it happens again. That drone is more likely to hang around if you stay a bit more naughtily dressed, which gives the cops more time to search and find. However, if the cops come straight to your door first they're likely to scare the pilot off, so they might not just come straight to your place first anyway. If they DO come to the door, just pull on some basic clothes to look decent enough. It's non of their business how you're dressed at home. Most important, whatever you do, take video and or photo's. Best quality you can manage. Cops need evidence, and the peeping toms will likely claim they weren't targeting you and they just "happened to fly by" at the exact time the cops showed up. So get evidence to the contrary if you can

If it was really just hovering in front of the house, I'd probably still have tried to bring it down with a long pole or something. If they complain, they first have to admit they were close enough for you to even do so in the first place (and thus breaking the law themselves).
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I would also check the Privacy legislation. As a private individual, it is forbidden in Belgium to photograph or film persons without their permission.
Also follow Gregovic's advice and take steps now, even if it's just a report for you with the date and time if you don't want to go to the police.
In any case, have a photo camera or the camera of your mobile phone nearby with which you can collect evidence next time.
Shannon SteelSlave

While you may need to decide how much to expose yourself to the police or whomever else, I insist you not try to handle that drone. Unfortunately, drones do have rights. A "fly by" is a legal gray area, but destruction/seizure of private drone is easily proven. Stay safe, sorry for the invasion, C.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Thanks people, I definitely won't be trying to down it though I'll have to be vigilant from now on. I'm not giving up outside sessions, now I know what to look for I'll be careful as I never thought about drones til now.
Shannon SteelSlave

cerenaselfbound wrote:I'm not giving up outside sessions
Then he's got to be stopped.....Here's what we're gonna do: You're going to bait him by moving around your property dressed in PG13 (like knickers with an open robe) when in public view like getting the newspaper off the porch, Rated R for times like sunbathing in the backyard. Try to wear a few suggestive items with vanilla clothing when popping to the shoppe for a litre of milk for example. Maybe baking a cake would be a good cover, since you can forget the eggs, then the flour, ect, for more chances for exposure.
When the drone appears, get out your camera and try to photograph the license number. New laws in US require that it be prominently displayed on the body or underneath. It sounds like this drone of yours is of the $1200- $10,000 USD range, so the operator would not want to chance operating or losing it without a way to prove it is registered or to recover if lost. After getting the number, hold up a sign that says, "I've got your number now, so bug off". The operator can't likely hear you, as I believe sound recording would be illegal. Probably using a FPV (First Person View) type video system, where the recording device is stored remotely. An alternative to this is to have partner catch the drone and record the number. You're perfect for this assignment.
Of course, this could all be a case of voyeurism with social distancing in mind. Could be that someone fancies you a bit.
Glad you feel better about it.
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Hopefully this was a one time thing, and you can get back to your regular program without any worries in your mind. The others do make some good points though, record and report.
Shannon SteelSlave

My thinking is that this high-tech Tom Peeper has a lot to lose by trying again and getting caught or having his equipment damaged. These FPV drones typically go for around $1200+USD, and a possible prison sentence is also in the possibilities. They seem to take a dim view of dark pilots in UK. A dim view. Hopefully, Cerena did not spawn a bee's hive of voyeurs suddenly taking up the hobby. I'll bet she could go viral fast.
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Glad to report that I haven't seen the rogue drone since, that's not to say it hasn't been about. I need to make the most of the hot weather so going to do some rear garden sessions whilst vigilant of the drone.