Cerena's Favourite OTM Gags

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Favourite OTM Gags

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My all time favorite OTM wrap gag are my knickers that have been cut at each hip. My mouth is packed out with the sponge run under the tap to absorb a little water, placed in a Black stocking, then my worn knickers as a panty mask, gusset over my nose & mouth & tied at the back. Multi layer rubber OTM wrap, Black stocking hood, OTM gusset gag & finished with my Black leather head harness, speech deprivation heaven with forced pussy fragrance as I can only breath through my nose. Very snug, comfortable & looks great. A couple of years ago I had a girlfriend staying with me & she was gorgeous. One night we'd had 2 bottles of wine & we were dancing around & she fell back onto the sofa & I saw her knickers. Wow, what I'd have given to have been able to thrust my tongue over her shaven juicy bud & made her cum. The next day I couldn't help myself & had to liberate them & use them as an in mouth gag & panty mask, HEAVEN! I totally get how some men have a knicker fetish. Panties are the most intimate clothing a woman can wear, after all they hug the area of most interest to both sexes. And what other clothing absorbs that intimate natural juice that is so erotic & packed with pheromones.
[attachment=0]gags.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
gags.JPG
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Favourite OTM Gags

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Odd how so often, knickers as a gag is often used as a punishment instead.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Indeed they are, and that's part of my fantasy that my captors, both men & women humiliate me by gagging & masking with the womens knickers. It's the balance of fantasy pretending they're someone else's but loving my own fragrance.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:Indeed they are, and that's part of my fantasy that my captors, both men & women humiliate me by gagging & masking with the womens knickers. It's the balance of fantasy pretending they're someone else's but loving my own fragrance.
Following this post, I had a good session yesterday with my worn underpants and in hogtie.
The effort made me breathe deeper so that the smells were better perceived. :mrgreen: