Cerena's Breast Enhancers

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Breast Enhancers

Post by cerenaselfbound »

[attachment=0]tits4.jpg[/attachment]I wanted to share how my new breast enhancers look. I was a 38d a few months ago but an illness reduced everything, so I made some sizers out of bird seed & two stockings. The how to is on another post. I think they look good & very realistic, very comfortable & the right weight.
[attachment=3]tits1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]tits2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]tits3.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
tits4.jpg
tits3.jpg
tits2.jpg
tits1.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Cerena's Breast Enhancers

Post by Kinbaku »

Also nice bondage. :wink:
cerenaselfbound

Re: Cerena's Breast Enhancers

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I'm so impressed with my bird seed breast forms, I don't think I'll ever get to the size I once was. But these sure go a long ways & give me the look. When you first make them they are round, but breast aren't, they're like a teardrop shape & rounded at the fuller at the bottom. Once the forms are placed in your bra you can then pat them into the shape you require & they stay that way. I'd highly recommend these to men & women, they are very cheap & easy to make & much better than expensive silicon forms.[attachment=0]tits.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
tits.jpg