Subs n Doms By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Subs n Doms By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

The whole world is divided by Subs n Dom. Those who're told what to do & how to do it, & those who do what they're told & how to do it. Sex in general is no exception. There're those who want to be tied, humiliated & fucked, and those who want to do the tying n fuckin'. SB is no exception, the only difference is that those who indulge have the ability to straddle the line between a sub n dom. You could say it's a Grey area or no mans land & favor one nor the other,
like an ambidextrous who writes with both left & right. We should never question why we do what we do because we like & enjoy it, & it doesn't involve or cause grief to anyone.
I personally wouldn't waist any time questioning why I do SB. I do it because my life wouldn't be full or complete without it. I believe it should be cherished & enjoyed to the fullest extent.
It doesn't matter whether we feel guilty or it was a waist of time. I've read posts on here with people asking what should I do in SB, or should I do it to stop drinking? It's no use asking others, ask yourself why are you doing this. For me it's always been clear & straight. From the age of 8 when my childhood friend & neighbor Caroline, climbed a tree in the back gardens of derelict houses in Clarendon road London E18. There was a length of rope someone had wrapped around the branch of a tree & for some reason Caroline started to tie my wrists above my head to the branch. I tell you, I let her do it & the more my wrists were looped & the tighter it became, the more I wanted her to carry on.
All I knew was I felt helpless & I liked it & I wanted to be unable to do anything to stop it.
The memory of laying high up in a tree with my wrists tied to a branch so tight with Caroline bearing down a top of me was a feeling I didn't understand at the time. But it was a significant & pivotal moment that ignited a burning ember deep within me that ever since that day changed my life forever. Although I was only 8 years old & I knew jak shit about anything, being in that vulnerable position told me something definite. I wanted to be dominated & used for sexual pleasure. Whilst I was tied & helpless, Caroline kissed me & thrust her tongue into my mouth, but being another girl it didn't matter. The thought never entered my mind that it was wrong, it was what it was & I liked it. Two friends that had known each other from birth kissed each other with tongues. It wasn't rude or disgusting or socially wrong because we were too young to even know what that meant. When I returned home that evening, I remember feeling my knickers & they were soaked. I didn't understand how that happened, but my young body did. Since that significant day, I've tied & gagged myself in pursuit of that feeling. Now, this is important, I've never tried to question or deny what I feel or what I do to myself. I accept it & enjoy what I do & the way it makes me feel, because all the relationships I've had with men & women have never equaled it.
Tying & gagging myself always makes me cum & I've never had an unsatisfactory session. So, the morale of this story as the duo Wham! Said. Enjoy what you do, never question why you do it, as it doesn't involve or hurt anyone else. It's part of you & gives you pleasure & if it makes you cum, brilliant.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Subs n Doms By Cerena

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Well said!
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Well said!
That's a quite curious story about how it started for you :o
cerenaselfbound wrote: We should never question why we do what we do because we like & enjoy it, & it doesn't involve or cause grief to anyone.
I personally wouldn't waist any time questioning why I do SB. I do it because my life wouldn't be full or complete without it. I believe it should be cherished & enjoyed to the fullest extent.
It doesn't matter whether we feel guilty or it was a waist of time.
Totally agree! We do what we do because it's what we find it fills us, our lifestyles and everything that gives us pleasure to do, we should do it, SB is no different.
Besides, in SB you can actually "choose" to be a bit of both dom and sub :)
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:Well said!
cerenaselfbound wrote: We should never question why we do what we do because we like & enjoy it, & it doesn't involve or cause grief to anyone.
Totally agree! We do what we do because it's what we find it fills us, our lifestyles and everything that gives us pleasure to do, we should do it, SB is no different.
So right from all of you :!: Moreover, your text is the same message:
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater."

Like one plus one is 10. :)
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Thank you for putting into words the Dom and sub parts of my self-bondage experience.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Well said!
So right from all of you :!: Moreover, your text is the same message:
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater."

Like one plus one is 10. :)
Yeah! It's the way I can diverge from the daily routine stress and fulfill some of my desires at the same time :) It's a shame I don't live alone yet, so I can't play as much as I want...
kinbaku wrote: Like one plus one is 10. :)
Ah yes, ofc! :D
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:Like one plus one is 10.
Is that Binary or Bindary? :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

JIMDINI wrote:
The second, ofc! :rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:
The second, ofc! :rofl:
Or a Boundary condition by BoundAnna? :D