Cerena's got 2 silicon cocks to play

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's got 2 silicon cocks to play

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I've just bought 2 very large silicon cocks, very realistic & the have suction cups at the base.
My plan this evening is to stick them to the banister at the top of my stairs, positioned so they slip into each hole whilst I'm tied up & gagged. My knees will be strapped to each end of my 3' spreader bar, my arms tied behind my back above the elbows & wrists. I'll be gagged with the sponge & rubber wrapped. Once inside me I'll have to rest my forehead on the floor & pump away.
[attachment=1]cock1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]cock2.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
cock2.jpg
cock1.jpg
BoundInKasugai

Re: Cerena's got 2 silicon cocks to play

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Here's wishing you a fulfilling evening :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Here's wishing you a fulfilling evening :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave like this. :rofl:
I am using the emoji because I can't say anything better.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Well that session was awkward, a little difficult to guide those in as I wasn't able to reach with my elbows tied, & as that's mandatory I'll have to re-think it. One of those is going in my mouth as a humiliation & fuck gag, looped with rope & tied around my head so I can't push it out. And I'm definitely going out in public wearing those big tools inside me, very realistic & hit the spot.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Not sure if you mean to tie it in your mouth while your hands and elbows are tied. I hate to be that person, but if so, please reconsider, as it is a safety risk. An alternative might be to setup a webcam and some blowjob trainer software. There are several available in these forums, if I am not mistaken.