Cerena's Bondage Bed.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Bondage Bed.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Here's where I'm strapped most days for hours at a time. A sturdy box frame design able to with stand aggressive struggling. At the base my ankles are tied to each bed leg & side frame so they're wide open. My legs are strapped above the knees & fitted with resistance bands looped round the side frame & mattress supports. My waist is strapped with a weight training belt with a canvass zip strap each side secured to each side frame. My neck is dog collared & fitted to a dog lead locked to the base. Then each wrist is tied to the lower headboard bar with rope & cinched & each wrist is slid along the bar so I can slip into each of the canvass wrist straps. Sometime I secure a chain to the D-ring of my head harness & lock it to the upper headboard bar. I'm pre fitted with a large chrome ball-tree butt plug, 7”x3” flesh colored cock in my pussy, gagged with a folded sponge, panty masked, rubber OTM wrap, a Black stocking hood & Black leather head harness. A large mirror is placed in between my legs at the foot of the bed so I can see myself struggling & living out a fantasy I've been abducted & kept prisoner as a sex slave.
[attachment=0]bed.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
bed.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Bondage Bed.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Glad they didn't get the bed, of all things. The mirror idea is cool, have you considered a computer camera to allow for different positions?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Re: Cerena's Bondage Bed.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I could take different shots using the selfie stick if I can find it, I think it was in the shed & got stolen with my equipment.