The Gimp By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

The Gimp By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I've a medical fetish & love the idea of being tapped as in the picture. A few years ago I managed to do this, it's not difficult as I adapted my tapping pole which is needed to be able to tape your last arm. I used cling film which is incredibly strong as the layers are built. Being forced to walk like a dog & drink from a bowl & go out into the garden to wee is incredibly simulating. Once my fitness has returned I'm going to do this wearing a dog collar chained to an O-ring bolted to a fence panel. That way I'm really an animal kept outside & not allowed in the house. By the way, my right hand isn't covered & my release tool is a DIY 12” ruler slightly rounded off at the corners & it's taped to a 2' wooden broom handle so I can reach to rip at the cling film on my left arm. The exciting part is that the key for the padlock securing my neck is held in my left hand which is wrapped in cling film & totally covered. Wearing elbow & knee pads is a must to prevent injury, a furry tail butt plug is optional but I go for total realism. Wow, even thinking about the session is making my knickers wet.
[attachment=0]gimp.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
gimp.JPG
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Gimp By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is this an alternative to your plaster cast idea from last year?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Well the plaster cast seemed like a good idea but it's very messy & would take too long. I can do a version of gimp with straps & cling film. Whatever I do can't cost too much as I lost my job because of Covid.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

cerenaselfbound wrote:Well the plaster cast seemed like a good idea but it's very messy & would take too long. I can do a version of gimp with straps & cling film. Whatever I do can't cost too much as I lost my job because of Covid.
same thing here. all three of our warehouses closed down permanently due to covid. pisses me off because i had an awesome job that payed really good, and now im starting from scratch basically. but i just look at it as a way to get some different experience under my belt, and that it will lead to bigger and better things.

could always order one of these. should be able to get into and out of by yourself. i will know for sure when mine arrives! im going to add locking zippers to it so that i can have the keys in my k-safe for a timed release.

http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-BONV173.html
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Covid blows. It possibly sucks AND blows.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

TNTBound http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-BONV173.html
Wow, some nice stuff, a bit pricey for me unemployed, but I sure would like to wear some of that under my normal clothes & go out.