SB keeps you supple By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

SB keeps you supple By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I forget how SB keeps you supple & fit, after 8 months of inactivity & my first session yesterday I ache, especially my arms. Anyone who's read my other posts will know I'm a huge fan of strapping my elbows tight together behind my back. Anyone who's done this will have noticed that after a while your upper arms become really pumped like you've been doing bicep curls. But strapping your arms tight is like motionless exercise. I love strapping my legs together as well & hopping around, & hog tying yourself is incredibly strenuous & tiring trying to shuffle around. It's all cardio fitness & it's going to take a few weeks to get back to the level I was. But SB is an every day pleasure for me so it won't take long.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: SB keeps you supple By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Isometrics, weights, Marine Corps workout, Martial Arts. Boy, am I doing it wrong. I'll have to get back to my self bondage routine for that reason alone.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: SB keeps you supple By Cerena

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Isometrics, weights, Marine Corps workout, Martial Arts. Boy, am I doing it wrong. I'll have to get back to my self bondage routine for that reason alone.
Why do you think I switched from Martial Arts to bondage? :rofl:
Now I only do Taichi Chuan to rest from the bondage activities. :lol: