Favorite bondage positions

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Favorite bondage positions

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

What do people favor for their bondage positions?

Keeping in mind that I like to be gagged and hooded, I cannot do a hogtie, as the inevitable acid reflux that I’d suffer in that position would result in me choking.

Similarly being prone on a bed causes me concern because in my gagged state nasal congestion that I can get from lying down would be problematic.

A variant on that would be propped up in a bed (I don’t have the right headboard for that scenario).

I do some standing scenarios, but I do have concerns about doing long sessions in an upright position because if you pass out you can die as there is no opportunity for you to fall and regain blood flow to the brain.

Sitting is my preferred position, tied to a chair.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Favorite bondage positions

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I assume you mean self bondage positions, as that seems to be what you describe with in your abilities and risk assessment above.
I still stand by my hog tie. I understand the risk of asphyxiation from having the head also restrained, as in a hair/hog tie from having the neck in that position, and possible spasms that could follow.
The Geneva Convention prohibits restraining a prisoner with their hands overhead for more than a few minutes.
"Pain or strain" positions seem to fill out the top 10 of my list. Finding a fail safe, but truly restrained balance is the trick. I get bored in too comfortable bondage, and usually want to incorporate some kind of labour into it, to survive until time released, or release depending on finishing tasks. I wish I had time to make that shocking maze hand cuff thing.
I did see somethign interesting, where the prisoner had hands tied at head level, able to bring arms down, and the rope was looped around a hook over a barn. The prisoner would gain freedom by trying to whip the rope up and over the hook. That could add a humiliation factor, if one were seeking that.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 29 Jun 2020, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Hogtie all the way. The more restrictive, the better.

As for acid reflux, I take PPI (proton pump inhibitor) medication. Works great.
Andrea Loves Bondage

vm1971 wrote:Hogtie all the way. The more restrictive, the better.

As for acid reflux, I take PPI (proton pump inhibitor) medication. Works great.
I’m rather large down there and I doubt that any med would help because it is just the physical pressure that causes the reflux.

Now if I could devise a setup where I’d be supported by the chest and crotch area, but leave the stomach unsupported then a hogtie might work.
Last edited by Andrea Loves Bondage on 29 Jun 2020, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I don't have one particular favourite. I tend to balance the discomfort against the duration I intend to be restrained. Tight hogties and such I reserve only for short sessions (usually without a gag for the reasons you give). I don't really have nasal problems when lying on my back, so for long duration sessions I like medical/humane style restraints. Medium duration that might work for you could be a good chair tie. Can be very immobilizing, and even somewhat uncomfortable depending on how you do it. Tying your ankles/feet up towards the back of the seat in a sort of frog-tie position is a nice way to add some discomfort.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Gregovic wrote:Tying your ankles/feet up towards the back of the seat in a sort of frog-tie position is a nice way to add some discomfort.
Ohh, knee and hip strain, have to try that next time I need punishment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Andrea Loves Bondage

Gregovic wrote:I don't have one particular favourite. I tend to balance the discomfort against the duration I intend to be restrained. Tight hogties and such I reserve only for short sessions (usually without a gag for the reasons you give). I don't really have nasal problems when lying on my back, so for long duration sessions I like medical/humane style restraints. Medium duration that might work for you could be a good chair tie. Can be very immobilizing, and even somewhat uncomfortable depending on how you do it. Tying your ankles/feet up towards the back of the seat in a sort of frog-tie position is a nice way to add some discomfort.
Hmm, that frog tie sounds interesting. I like the seated position because it also helps drive the penis dildo in my rectum up further. Sometimes to ensure the maximum insertion I will place a golf ball between the harness and my panties, just as I sit down.

Just went and sat in my chair that I use for bondage and while I couldn’t get both legs up at the same time it would be easier to do as each leg gets locked off. The chair has a tendency to tip forward, so I’d have to anchor the back of the chair so that I don’t do a face plant as I struggle against my bonds. Struggling is half the fun of the bondage.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Over the years I've SB'd in every position & to attached to things, chairs, banisters, inside cars & vans I've had, standing up, on the floor. My former home backed onto a forest so that was exiting being chained to trees & fence posts. My first choice is spread eagle on my back on my sturdy box frame double bed, sometimes face down depending whether the fantasy of anal use is being used. Second choice is standing legs strapped together & arms strapped behind my back so I can hop around the house.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Well, after a five year hiatus I have decided to get back into selfbondage.

I have ordered a new hood, gag, cuffs, nipple clamps and a few other items.

I found a 4 hour ice lock in Germany. I'd never try 4 hours with my hood and gag, but as getting set up, dressed (cross dressing is a key component), and hooked up takes time and in the past has resulted in disappointing sessions due to too little time left on the timer after all the setup etc, I'd hope that I could make an extended session (I think that the best in the past was around 45 minutes to 1 hour) that I'd enjoy.

I also found some 7" heels with locking ankle strap.

Will do a seated position with frog tie.

I'm getting excited.

PM me if you're interested in the whole setup.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Spreadeagle ftw, the tighter the better :) dressed with some pantyhose/stockings, blindfolded and gagged.
I'm rly looking forward to buy something to keep me busy (vibrator/plug) while being like that! Also, a pair of heels to lock to my feet for both more restrictiveness and aesthetics :o
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

My favorite is spread eagle also.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!