Memories of being stuck in SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Memories of being stuck in SB

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My first bondage was at the age of about 7 when my best friend Caroline & I climbed a tree & we found some rope wrapped around a branch. For some reason Caroline started wrapping my wrists together above my head to the branch. From that moment, something in me ignited & gave me such a rush, I didn't know what it was but since that first time, I still get that same rush of adrenaline, especially when I've gone too far & been stuck. Over the decades I've pushed the boundary knowing that it would be very difficult to get free, & other times something unexpected has happened & I've panicked & made it worse. Whenever I think about the serious SB sessions that have kept me stuck for many hours, it gives me such a rush knowing that I'm totally helpless & not certain I'm be able to get free. It's that type of panic that always makes me cum, & the more I've struggled the more intense the orgasm. I've kept a log of the times I've been stuck, & whenever I read it, it doesn't take long before my knickers are soaked by the memories of those times. I'd say everyone who uses SB has to find their own boundaries & learn where your Red line is. Because I've been doing this nearly 40 years, I continually pushed the boundary to the limit, & know where to stop, but it doesn't stop me thinking about it. Having been out of action nearly 7 months, I'm bustin' to start again, I've recently started going out with my rope body & crotch harness, plugs & clamps, the new 50m rope is being delivered tomorrow, so I can't wait to chop that up into my desired lengths & get back spread eagled on my double bed.
JIMDINI

Re: Memories of being stuck in SB

Post by JIMDINI »

Yes, memries can be a good fall back when you are unable to actually do any SB.
I think my interest in bondage started around age six or seven, I bought a pair of toy handcuffs at a jumble sale and played cops and robbers with my friends. I would also put them on in bed at night.
Over the years, like you I have got stuck on many occasions, usually by getting carried away in the heat of the moment and not thinking. :facepalm:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Memories.....yes. Memories.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

:oops:

One time, I was home alone for the weekend. The day before I had frozen I glas half full of water, placed a key, added water and placed it in the freezer. I was playing around with a bicycle lock, one of those steel cables in a coil. Once wrapped around my wrists in front of me and locked, it was pretty snug. I wondered if it was possible to bring my feet between my arms and "step through", to bring your arms behind you. Turns out you can, but once through, it is impossible (for me) to put them back, and I tried! Do you know how hard it is to open a top freezer compartment of a tall fridge with your hands tried behind you? :facepalm: In the end I had to find a chair and climb on top of it, facing away from the fridge. It would have been a strange sight for the neighbours, who had an excellent view of our kitchen.
ZipMeUp

Post by ZipMeUp »

My first self bondage experience was also unintentional, and started with lockpicking. After buying a pair of handcuffs and picking them open from various positions, I decided to handcuff myself to the sturdy steel pole of a clothes rack. In the process of picking the lock, I dropped the small nail I was using and was stuck for good.

I had a good 45 minutes to myself to reflect on my stupidity until my parents came home. After a bit of struggling, I stood there motionless, frozen like a deer in front of an oncoming train. My heart was racing.

With about 15 minutes left, I saw a spring from a ballpoint pen sitting on a nearby dresser. I untwisted a metal clothes hanger (yes they still existed back then) and carefully reached for the spring. I got the tip in the coils and started to reel it back in. Although I was trembling with panic, I was steady enough to avoid the spring falling off. Once I had the spring in my hand, I held on to it like it was my life. After unbending the last coil, and a few attempts, I was able to release the handcuffs with only minutes to spare.

The adrenaline rush was stronger than anything I had ever felt before, and I was hooked. Never done anything remotely that risky since, I always use ice or (more recently) battery-electromagnets.
It it ain't inescapable... It ain't my kind of bondage.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

cerenaselfbound wrote:My first bondage was at the age of about 7 when my best friend Caroline & I climbed a tree & we found some rope wrapped around a branch. For some reason Caroline started wrapping my wrists together above my head to the branch. From that moment, something in me ignited & gave me such a rush, I didn't know what it was but since that first time, I still get that same rush of adrenaline, especially when I've gone too far & been stuck. Over the decades I've pushed the boundary knowing that it would be very difficult to get free, & other times something unexpected has happened & I've panicked & made it worse. Whenever I think about the serious SB sessions that have kept me stuck for many hours, it gives me such a rush knowing that I'm totally helpless & not certain I'm be able to get free. It's that type of panic that always makes me cum, & the more I've struggled the more intense the orgasm. I've kept a log of the times I've been stuck, & whenever I read it, it doesn't take long before my knickers are soaked by the memories of those times. I'd say everyone who uses SB has to find their own boundaries & learn where your Red line is. Because I've been doing this nearly 40 years, I continually pushed the boundary to the limit, & know where to stop, but it doesn't stop me thinking about it. Having been out of action nearly 7 months, I'm bustin' to start again, I've recently started going out with my rope body & crotch harness, plugs & clamps, the new 50m rope is being delivered tomorrow, so I can't wait to chop that up into my desired lengths & get back spread eagled on my double bed.
its this same sort of panic feeling that makes me cum as well! 99% of the time i have my release locked in my k-safe for a set amount of time. if its for a short time, say 30 minutes, its sometimes not long enough for me to wonder if i can get out, but if i set it longer to about 1.5 or 2 hours it gives me enough time to try every possible way to get out, and its that realization that there is no way i can escape until that device says so that gets me off. well, that and squirming against my bonds to no avail. sometimes i also push the k-safe just out of the reach of my hands so that it seems as if i cant actually escape because there is no release mechanism in reach. i always have the keys attached to a string that is JUST within reach on the chain attached to my wrist cuffs though, so im never truly stuck. if im in my sleepsack, i can usually grind against the bed enough to get off as well.

it honestly makes me so damn jealous that girls can easily secure a vibrator down there in a way that there is no escape from the absolute pleasure, while its MUCH harder as a guy to get the same experience. i have seen some anime where the guy gets transformed into a girl for a time, and the only thing i can think about when that happens is if that were me, the first thing i would do is tie myself spreadeagle to a bed with a hitachi strapped between my legs and the release timer set for 1-2 hours! what i wouldnt give for a girl to tie me up and make me cum over and over again with a vibrator and use me as a fuck toy for a day or weekend!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:
cerenaselfbound wrote:M it gives me such a rush knowing that I'm totally helpless & not certain I'm be able to get free. It's that type of panic that always makes me cum, & the more I've struggled the more intense the orgasm.
its this same sort of panic feeling that makes me cum as well! ... but if i set it longer to about 1.5 or 2 hours it gives me enough time to try every possible way to get out, and its that realization that there is no way i can escape until that device says so that gets me off.
Yes, and then after so long starting to doubt whether the liberation system works. Whether you have used the backups correctly and nothing can go wrong there. :shock:
On my last bondage on the bed, my fat toes, ankles, below and above the knee and arms above the elbows were tied together. From my tied left hand, a loop left under my back that blocked my right hand against my hips. With my hood on I immediately lay like a plank on my back. Impossible to move. A vibrator placed loosely on my penis, not knowing if it would have any effect. After 2 hours the timer program of the vibrator started for 1.5 hours and I came just at the last vibrations. I then needed another fifteen minutes to recover before I liberated myself.