Cerena's cum system in public

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's cum system in public

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I have on many occasions been out in public with my tits bound tight with a DIY rubber cycle inner tube that's been cut length ways. Very comfortable for long periods & can be secured with a small knot or gaffer tape. My favorite under clothing system for public walkabouts is a full upper body & crotch rope harness, pussy dildo & butt plug, & my nipples are bound with tight rubber bands or stripped heavy duty copper electrical conduit. I prefer the wire because it has to be twisted tight with 2 pliers, & released the same way so once you're out, there's no way to remove it, & it looks sexy. And clover clamps attached to straps around my thighs pulling my labia apart when I walk, and the tight crotch rope pinches my bud with every movement. I've lost count at how many times I've cum in public with this system, as it's really rather naughty & rude. If you're going to wear a body harness or breast bondage in public, at least wear a dark colored top baggy enough to conceal anything you don't want too viable. Breasts that are bound are a totally different shape & will be noticeable, as are pinched nipples.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Cerena's cum system in public

Post by BoundInKasugai »

That sounds like a lot of fun! Whenever I wear something naughty under my clothes in public I am always paranoid. "Why are they looking at me like that? Do they know?". I'm pretty sure it's all in my head :P Has anyone ever given you a wink or any other indication that "they know"?
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I wouldn't be concerned as no one could ever know what goodys are tantalizing ones erogenous zones, as it wouldn't be something they'd think about. It's only us naughty rude people that do such things. I did cum whilst in a super market, the picture I took when I returned home is on one of my posts here on this site. I was wearing tight baby Pink leggings & you can clearly see the wet patch through my knickers, wow that was a lovely experience.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Normally I just want to go in and out of a super market as quickly as I can. Maybe I should pay more attention to my fellow shoppers. Especially the ones that linger and seem to take forever to decide what to put in their basket. :rofl: