Cerena Had To Re-Equip

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena Had To Re-Equip

Post by cerenaselfbound »

December 2019 when I realized I was becoming seriously ill, I had to remove all my SB gear from my double bed & around the house. I stored everything in a locked case in the side shed. 8 weeks in hospital & a recovery that's still not complete, rendered any kind of SB out of the equation, not that I was physically capable anyway. A couple of weeks ago I felt I was fit enough to return to SB, so I went to retrieve the case & along with some other worthless items, & found they had been stolen. I'd grown quite used to all the stuff as I'd become attached (literally) to it & some of it I'd had since the 90s. So I've had to think about what I actually need. So I've purchased 50m of cotton rope, 2 leather belts for bed post wrist restraints, leather head harness, numerous dildos, butt plugs, clover clamps & a selection of O-rings, snap hooks. Some of the things that I lost I can do without, like 2 sets of police double locking cuffs & leg irons as I never used them.
The thing is, whoever took the case probably only discovered what was inside after, then they dumped it somewhere, oh well, it's all replaceable. I can't wait til the new stuff arrives & I can get back to SB.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Cerena Had To Re-Equip

Post by BoundInKasugai »

That sucks, cerena! I guess you didn't report it to the police? :o

It sounds like you have a very nice collection on order, let's hope for a speedy delivery!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad you were able to get re-stocked.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I hope the thief tried out some of the gear and gets hung up by the police handcuffs for you to catch one day. Then show them how to use everything in that case properly.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠