Cerena's breast size reduction & fix.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's breast size reduction & fix.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Just thought I'd post a way of enlarging real breasts, or making your own (for men). Due to a major illness, (not Covid) though life threatening, I lost 2½ stone since December '19, most of which I couldn't afford to lose especially from my breasts. I was looking on youtube for ideas & found one. Simple but effective, you can use rice or bird seed, two stockings or cut some tights (pantyhose) & fill each with an equal amount of rice. Then all you have to do is adjust the size of each fillet, twist the denier & fold back on it's self until you have 2 or 3 layers. It's impossible to tell under your bra & top that they're not totally real, & they have the weight of real breast. Just don't get the rice wet or they'll double in size.
Here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLvnAFPkANo
BoundInKasugai

Re: Cerena's breast size reduction & fix.

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Thanks for the tip. I had read about that in the past but never tried it. Always fooling around with pairs of (sports) socks :facepalm: until I got some cheap fake ones.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote:Due to a major illness, (not Covid) though life threatening, I lost 2½ stone since December '19
Oh Cerena. Your disappearance from here did not go unnoticed, at least not by me. I hope you can get well.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Oh Cerena. Your disappearance from here did not go unnoticed, at least not by me. I hope you can get well.
Yes, same here, hope you are now well on the way to full recovery, despite the restrictions of the virus.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Oh Cerena. Your disappearance from here did not go unnoticed, at least not by me. I hope you can get well.
Yes, same here, hope you are now well on the way to full recovery, despite the restrictions of the virus.
Best wishes from me too. I missed your extensive bondage descriptions. :love:
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Here are my DIY sizers made from bird seed, it's cheaper than rice & easier to shape into realistic breast & pretty much stays the shape you fashion them into once inside your bra. These are an E cup size & made with 1 kg of seed for each breast. Total cost £2.20 & a pair of Black tights.
[attachment=1]seed.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]tits.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
tits.jpg
seed.jpg
seed.jpg (132.44 KiB) Viewed 1418 times