Next best toy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bobycatz030

Next best toy?

Post by bobycatz030 »

I have experimented with self bondage for a while. I have my own locking cuffs made out of dog collars, a locking dog collar, thumb cuffs that were a bad idea (too painful and cut circulation, or they can come off), and mittens made out of old ski gloves and some tape that I haven't found a safe(removable) way to keep on. I have one of those food timer lock boxes to lock keys in, and some bondage belts that I managed to break one of from a leg frogtie, because they were cheap and used for that repetitively. I experimented with a 3D printed chastity belt. That only lasted until I realized how easy it was to back out of.
Unfortunately, I am running into an issue of "not enough safe peril". Imagination only cuts it for so long for me. The lock box turns into just sitting and waiting for the key. I wish I had a way to add time digitally, but I haven't figured out opening the timer, or mount something above with a servo and know how much time is actually being added.
I live with others, so being discovered is an absolutely cannot happen, and noise is a concern. The punishment for anything I do can never be exposing what I am doing.
I do have skills that can make some toys more fun, like 3d printing (I suck at modeling so far though), CNC (new to me and small), and programming (could be fun for timers, control, tens units (if they are actually controllable)

So I was wondering what other thoughts were on a good next toy to get and what do others do to safely increase the "peril"? I don't want to get multiple things at a time, and only purchase things once in a while. I can also attempt to make something, but I don't like the risk of what I am making being discovered.
The options I was thinking of were as follow
* Better chastity belt. Although I don't think its possible to solve the back out problem without a piercing that I won't get.
* Better gag.
I would consider something like a dildo gag, but based on reading and since I am on my own a ring gag is probably safest. I would want one locking and cannot be removed without unlocking. No sliding it off. Maybe full head harness?
* Tens unit.
Programmable any? How hard is it to make it tough to remove with restrained hands, or is the only option to keep hands away? For stimulation or punishment?
* shock collar of some sort
(yes I am aware of risks related to shocking above the waist). Mainly for punishment. I am open to other punishment alternatives.
* Vibrator for male.
Best if it can be attached and not removed easily. Must be really quiet. Can't be louder than a box fan on low. Bonus points if its connected to an interface that can be controlled (Bluetooth app)
* Better mittens.
Safely can be locked on and removed, but also make it hard to untie knots and do other things. I think this one is tough to unlock, especially with a gag.
* Better cuffs.
Like actual handcuffs, rigid cuffs, unique key handcuffs, etc. (I am aware of making sure the keyhole is the right direction)
* Something involving fake (or collected from self) cum?
Tough to figure out best thing to do with this since I am alone, and I usually have a bit of freedom in my restraints still, so I can avoid something external.

I also haven't purchased from a "specialty" vendor before so I was wondering peoples thoughts in comparison to whatever can be gotten on prime (which is pretty limited).

Thanks for all suggestions, and sorry if anything here is a duplicate (links to related topics are welcome). I have been a lurker for a bit, but this forum always has good stuff.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Next best toy?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Bobycatz. I'll read your entire post when I have time.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Welcome boby! :hi:

To make things more interesting, you could:
- add predicament bondage (e.g. nipple clamps fixed to a point above your head by a rubber band; stand on your toes or endure the pain)
- have multiple fake release options (e.g. multiple food lock boxes with the wrong keys in them), preferably spread around the house

Regarding chastity, there are some anti-pullout options that you could look into.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

I thinks the best bondage toy is my imagination. All the other things are almost always the same (they are just accessories) so the only thing you can change is your fantasy. When you are in selfbondage you are not in "real peril", unless you do something wrong or you realize you overlooked some details :shock: :lol:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Ride to another city. Paint your lips to bright pink. Wear girl's underwear, nippleclamps. Insert dildo to your mouth. Wear a medical mask (covid, remember?). Ride on bus to your home city. Go to cinema and watch a good movie. After film starts, hide your hands into jacket and cuffs hands behind. Keys taped somewhere in city park...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
copperfox

Post by copperfox »

Welcome, BobyCatz!

Random thoughts, in no particular order…

If you're referencing Amazon Prime in your post, there's actually quite of bit of good/decent gear that you can buy if you go that route. However, it can be hit-or-miss as there are numerous storefronts for third-party sellers...with some being more reputable than others. If using Prime, I'd suggest purchasing name-brand gear from a reputable store (e.g. longevity, good reviews).

However, if you're considering Prime (vs. a "specialty" vendor selling on their own website) due to privacy concerns, most bondage/sex toy vendors are very discreet in their packaging, and make this a clear priority. As an example, one of my favorite places to buy from is Mr. S Leather. I’ve bought tons of stuff from them over the past 15+ years, and gear is still holding up really well. Anyway, all a package will state on the shipping label is “MSL”, with no indication at all as to what’s inside. Another place I’ve ordered gear from is eXtreme Restraints, and their shipping label will show “XR. LLC”. Privacy is a major concern for these types of vendors!

For gag recommendations, consider the locking Deluxe Ball Gag (1.5”, 1.75”, or 2” diameters…I have the 1.75”) from Mr. S ($60). Recommended due to the rubber that goes around the mouth straps, making it very comfortable for long-term wear. I’ve had the 1.5” before as well, and that can be worn for hours. Secondly, for something more intense, I’d recommend a combination of the Mr. S. Deluxe Tight Hood (with open mouth option) and front buckle gag (has a penis insert that’s filling, but can easily be worn for a long time). Once both are locked on, there’s no slipping that occurs at all (this is the best solution I’ve found to that problem). Mr. S sells high-end gear, and it’s on the expensive side…but the quality is absolutely worth it. Again, I’ve got stuff I purchased from them years ago that’s still going strong.

For any kind of handcuffs, my go-to store has been the Handcuff Warehouse, hands-down (shipping label of “DHW Company”). Great prices, and they’ll have any kind of cuff you’re looking for. If you’re in the market for bondage gear (especially self-bondage), don’t buy cheap, knock-off handcuffs. They’re not safe and simply won’t last very long. With arguably the best known set of cuffs around (S&W M100) being sold for $22, there’s just no reason to skimp here. I own several S&W handcuffs and leg irons (M1, M100, M103, M104, M300P, 1900, 1850HS), along with several of their chain belts. You really can’t go wrong with any of the top handcuff name brands, but my favorite has always been S&W. Just a matter of preference, but I’d recommend the M103 (stainless steel versus nickel-plated) and the M104 (high security, special key).

You mentioned that you had a food timer lock box (the Kitchen Safe?) as well. I posted several months ago when I was looking to buy something similar. I ended up getting the “Fire Time Lock Safe” from Saturn Safes. Again, more expensive, but as a fire-rated safe, there’s absolutely no way for me to break into it once I’ve set the timer (backup keys with a friend and bank security deposit box). So there’s definitely the feeling (really the understanding) that there’s no escaping once the cuffs are locked and the safe is closed.

Hope some of this helps!
lj

Post by lj »

re chastity devices, I'd suggest a custom stainless steel device. If you get the sizing right, it will be very difficult to remove your penis from the cage, and even if you do, you won't be able to get the device off because the gap between cage and ring is totally rigid (unlike the plastic devices) and pulling your balls through the gap will not be an option unless you like very severe pain and don't worry if you do permanent damage!

I speak from experience :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

For fist mitts try Fetters viewtopic.php?t=10921&p=80949#p80949 (see post of August 4 2017) I can lock myself in and (with difficulty) get myself out of these. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Ring gag is certainly safer but you can also use a wiffle ball gag. When putting on the gag, touch your chin to your chest as that will allow you to strap it in as tight as possible. If you're ever feeling braver, put tape gag over the ball gag or add mouthpacking before putting the ballgag in, or do both.

I can't live without my Hitachi Magic Wand. It's noisy though. Maybe put on some music first? Or do you want people to not even know you're home? The nice thing is that it's wired. You can plug it into a smart plug. Just tape the switch on the wand into the on position (low or high... whichever your preference), plug into the smart plug then control it from your phone or use the scheduling function.

Mittens... It really depends on how helpless you want to make your fingers and how hard you're going to try to free them. Personally, I use 3 pairs of 100 denier (opaque) knee-high stockings to mitten-ize my hands. I make a fist and put them on tight. Opening my fists is somewhat difficult but in a life-or-death situation, you could totally tear through them. If you don't want to wreck your stockings, wear a tube sock first but that will all but prevent you from tearing through them.

Handcuffs. For selfbondage, I prefer Clejuso cuffs because they have finger-activated double-locks.