Hypnotic suggestions for selfbondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gaby

Hypnotic suggestions for selfbondage

Post by gaby »

This idea is on my head since a lot of time: hearing hypnotic suggestions while I am in selfbondage. The idea is enhance the feeling of helplessness and enjoy more of the moment. Anyone of you have tried this?
Kinbaku

Re: Hypnotic suggestions for selfbondage

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:This idea is on my head since a lot of time: hearing hypnotic suggestions while I am in selfbondage. The idea is enhance the feeling of helplessness and enjoy more of the moment. Anyone of you have tried this?
Yes, I have a variety of hypnosis files on my computer that I can choose from or let fate decide. Usually with a hood on.
For example, a version is:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3125&start=15
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

gaby wrote:This idea is on my head since a lot of time: hearing hypnotic suggestions while I am in selfbondage. The idea is enhance the feeling of helplessness and enjoy more of the moment. Anyone of you have tried this?
Oh yes :-) I write my own scripts, that are read to me by the text-to-speech facility of my MacBook (using a lovely Dutch female voice called 'Claire').

The conditioning/hypnosis is part of automated scenarios that also control my magnetic locks, vibrator and e-stim devices. Like @kinbaku, I love to wear a closed hood for a more immersive experience.
ZipMeUp

Post by ZipMeUp »

I enjoy turning out the lights and doing my scenario in a quiet room with absolutely no light whatsoever. With no other stimulus, my mind just wanders.
I also find my bondage more relaxing if it is comfortable (not too tight and pressure points padded).

Next time I have a long session, I might put "The Force of Nature" story into a text-to-speech program and listen to it. It's quite scary and I love fantasizing about being stuck forever.
It it ain't inescapable... It ain't my kind of bondage.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Yesterday I did some HFO from Eraudica.com. :facepalm:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

kinbaku wrote:
Yes, I have a variety of hypnosis files on my computer that I can choose from or let fate decide. Usually with a hood on.
I really like the first one. Woman's voice is appropriate for this kind of experience. I'll try it as soon as I get the chance. Thank you for sharing :)
occorics

Post by occorics »

I do that often, for self-bondage as well as during remote-controlled sessions.
I especially like paralysis suggestions for selfbondage. My Owner even made me a custom-session for listening to while i'm tied to the bed.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote: Yes, I have a variety of hypnosis files on my computer that I can choose from or let fate decide. Usually with a hood on.
You'll have something like that but for women? 8)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:
kinbaku wrote:... I have a variety of hypnosis files on my computer ...
You'll have something like that but for women? 8)
No, I haven't, but I'm sure they exists.
Like Sexual hypnosis for women or Multiple Hands Free Orgasm Hypnosis For Women :roll: