Cerena's gaffer taping pole.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's gaffer taping pole.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Ever wanted to be self wrapped in gaffer tape? Well it's easy with this set-up. I taped a broom handle to the banister on my stairs & secure a quick clamp to the pole at your desired height. Drop the roll of gaffer tape or cling film down the poll & it will rest on the clamp. Now all you have to do is peel a couple of inches back from the roll and you can hold the end of the tape with your fingers & spin yourself round & start wrapping your body. Whenever I do this I'm already prepared with plugs, rope body harness & wrists are tied, gagged etc, so the tape is the very last thing to apply. To get a tight wrap, hold your arms close to your body & start wrapping your hand & arms, as your turn, lower your body with each repetition so the tape works it's way up around your body. I like a nice to gaffer tape wrap starting from my wrists all the way up to my shoulders & I use the entire roll. When the roll is finished I lean up against a door frame pressing all the layers together so they all stick together. Caution! Once you are wrapped it can be very tight the only way to get free is by getting my preferred release tool which is a 12” metal ruler & carefully sliding it up between my tied wrists & underneath the gaffer tape & continually rubbing the tape until the ruler breaks through to reveal your wrists. The only way I've found to unwind the remainder of the tape is to bind the free tape section round a single banister, & slowly walk or hop away from it whilst turning. Once you've unwound the tape above your elbows you can release whatever is holding your wrists & you can cut the rest of the tape in one line & it should come off in one big section.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's gaffer taping pole.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back, Cerena. Your idea is better than this alternative :
milhouse mummy.gif
milhouse mummy.gif (479.83 KiB) Viewed 831 times
The mummy is ready for his mystical journey!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠