Ways to get Nipple Stimulation safely

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: Ways to get Nipple Stimulation safely

Post by Kinbaku »

gofc wrote:I just tried cinnamon oil, but I suspect I'm doing something wrong because the results weren't what I was expecting. I first tried diluting it with almond oil to start things slow, but that didn't get me any reaction. To test it was working I applied a drop of unmixed cinnamon oil straight to my skin, but still no reaction other than some faint reddening. I applied to my nipples... but still nothing. Then I remembered the water thing. I added some water on my nipples, and that's when the oil started burning. It was intense, but not too much, and it stopped after about 2 minutes. I had to keep adding water to keep it alive.

Maybe it needs a carrier liquid and it doesn't work on its own, so if I try again I'll focus on finding the proper almond oil / cinnamon mix. My hope is that I can lengthen the duration of the burn without having to keep adding water. But so far first impressions were disappointing.
Maybe it is an another type of cinnamon oil. My bottle also contains the warning: "harmful in direct contact with the skin. Wear suitable gloves". That's why I only tried it once.
You could try your version of cinnamon oil several times, let it dry again and again. Afterwards take a cotton swap and soak it in water, then tape this over your nipples with Ducktape. But be careful and test it. I don't want to burn you. :oops: