Ways to get Nipple Stimulation safely

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
thatthat21

Ways to get Nipple Stimulation safely

Post by thatthat21 »

So the question is what are different ways to get nipple stimulation while doing self bondage safely.

Yes there are nipple clamps and I have used all different type, but I only use clamps when I know it is not going to be a long session because you do not want to cut off the blood flow for to long as we all know. It would be nice is there was some way to have the clamps loosen and clamp back down during a SB session but not really sure how you could up that off.

I have seen over the years seriouskit milking machine that has nipple suction as an option, and like some of the things they have (just looked at their site again and they have added some new things from the last time I was there). But they really like their products and the price has all ways kinda kept me from ever ordering anything from them as of right now.

I also came across a website that uses a goat and cow milkers on nipples, and started looking around online and you can find some reasonable priced goat milkers out there so it got me thinking about trying that, but wanted to see if any one uses one on here.

I have also seen some electric nipple clasps (they call them clamps but they really do not look like they would have a hard bit to them) But it is electricity and a bit close to the heart for me... But yes if the setup was done just across each nipple and not from one to the other you should be safe but not sure I want to take the risk again in a SB session.

So what do you use for Nipple Stimulation in your SB sessions and any ideas would also be great.

Thank you
TNTBound

Re: Ways to get Nipple Stimulation safely

Post by TNTBound »

take a cotton swap and soak it in tobasco sauce. then tape it over your nipples. plenty of stimulation! :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

TNTBound wrote:take a cotton swap and soak it in tobasco sauce. then tape it over your nipples. plenty of stimulation! :wink:
Have not tried tobasco sauce, but have tried like vicks vapor rub and icey hot, but just did not seem all that much of wave of burn or stimulation from that. Might have tried the right things or the right way I guess.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Toothpaste. Use with care!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

thatthat21 wrote:
TNTBound wrote:take a cotton swap and soak it in tobasco sauce. then tape it over your nipples. plenty of stimulation! :wink:
Have not tried tobasco sauce, but have tried like vicks vapor rub and icey hot, but just did not seem all that much of wave of burn or stimulation from that. Might have tried the right things or the right way I guess.
im sure it wont satisfy the most pain tolerant masochists, but its plenty of stimulation for me. i seal the entire cotton swap over my nipple with tape so it cant evaporate away. i have never tried icey hot though, so no way for me to compare them.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I like to include nipple torture as part of my scenes.

It has been a few years, but a while back I posted a lot of details about my 'slow zipper pull'. Basically tied myself spread eagle on the floor, then used the spit and motor from the barbecue rotisserie to slowly wind up the string and pull clothes pins off my balls, cock and finally nipples.

Another scene where I was secured in place for one hour using an electro magnet. Then there was a heavy weight hanging from an ice release at the ceiling, attached also to a light cord that ran through a ceiling hook and then to the clothespins on my nipples. There was a chance that the electro magnet would release first, which would allow me to gently remove the nipple clamps. Didn't work out that way though. After about 45 minutes the weight fell, yanking the clothespins off.

Most recent was my 'turn in circle' where I had to spin around in a circle in order to unthread the eye bolt secured near the ceiling. About two inches, at 18 threads per inch, so 36 turns. To make it difficult my ankles were spread about feet with a spreader bar. To make it interesting there was an old tent pole, about 10 feet long, with one pound weights at each end. My 'clover' style nipple clamps (the ones that squeeze tighter when you pull on the chain) were duct taped to the center of the pole, then the clamps applied to my nipples. With the weights at the end of the pole any quick movement resulted in a very painful nipple tug. Spinning around, with the ankles spread, was very difficult to do smoothly! Note that I did have a backup release of one hour on this.

I have also done an ice release, where you have to pull a bag that starts off loaded with ice cubes through a ring. Had nipple clamps tied back where the ring was, so when the ice melts and I can move away I am forced to pull the nipple clamps off in order to get to the eventual release.

I have been trying to come up with a way to make a set of nipple clamps similar to the 'clover' style, but with a much greater range: much lighter when not being pulled on, much stronger when they are pulled on. I have some ideas, but unfortunately, I am not that skilled in fabricating things.

R.Mc.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I do this too. Sometimes after a first session of strong stimulation of the nipples: place Japanese nipple clamps horizontally for 5 minutes, rotate 90 degrees and then again vertically for 5 minutes; clamp between thumb and index finger and stimulate and pull; hit hard with a paddle. Keep repeating until the entire zone is red.
I also once used cinnamon oil, but this burns too much. Make sure you have body milk before putting it out: water will make the burn worse.
lj

Post by lj »

I set this scenario up with my then-playpartner. She was tied standing against a frame, suitably cuffed etc, with a "zipper" (a series of clothespegs spaced along a cord) with the pegs attached to various parts of her upper body (the sensitive bits!). The zipper cord was linked to a short cord to which a CD was attached. A long cord then went up to a small pulley attached to the frame, the end then being attached to a weight.

So the actual set-up is the lady was holding the CD between her teeth, this meant the weight was some way above the floor, so if she released the CD, the weight fell and once it had gained some speed, the zipper was ripped away :twisted:

She managed to hold on for about 15 minutes...

this scenario could easily be set up for SB play. A door-hanger could be used to hold the body in the right place, a chair could be used to support the pulley, the zipper could be just two pegs. You just need enough height to make sure the weight falls freely, taking up slack, so the pegs are ripped off, and don't just stay there. You need a safe release of any restraint, but the nipple pain is up to you to suffer for as long as you wish, but knowing there will be a sudden extra burst of pain as the pegs come off!

In my experience, being male, I found that clover clamps could be used as there isn't enough "meat" to guarantee they stay clamped in place, they just hurt more than clothes pegs!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

You could get some Japanese/clover clamps and connect them by some wire to a bottle of water, over a peg or something to act as a pulley. In the middle of the wire you can put some kind of ice release. Lock your hands behind you and leave the keys on the floor. Emergency release is pulling the clamps of your nipples (yes it will hurt :twisted: ).

Also, you can combine the non-mechanical options: first rub in deep heat or tiger balm, after that put on some toothpaste. Enjoy :)
gaby

Post by gaby »

You are very creative people. This is the first time I hear about thootpaste, hot sauce, etc... :D

Perhaps this isn't what you're looking for but here I leave you all a link to a toy to use in your nipples. Maybe you will found this useful :lol:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

And here is another idea :mrgreen:

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:... This is the first time I hear about thootpaste, ... :
And thootpaste with menthol, peppermint or spearmint are the best. :whip:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:... This is the first time I hear about thootpaste, ... :
And thootpaste with menthol, peppermint or spearmint are the best. :whip:
...no, no, no. I'm not going to tell my husband but he'll start brushing his teeth with my nipples :rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:...no, no, no. I'm not going to tell my husband but he'll start brushing his teeth with my nipples :rofl:
It's his own fault that he uses the right toothpaste for you. :rofl:
gofc

Post by gofc »

kinbaku wrote:I also once used cinnamon oil, but this burns too much. Make sure you have body milk before putting it out: water will make the burn worse.
I just tried cinnamon oil, but I suspect I'm doing something wrong because the results weren't what I was expecting. I first tried diluting it with almond oil to start things slow, but that didn't get me any reaction. To test it was working I applied a drop of unmixed cinnamon oil straight to my skin, but still no reaction other than some faint reddening. I applied to my nipples... but still nothing. Then I remembered the water thing. I added some water on my nipples, and that's when the oil started burning. It was intense, but not too much, and it stopped after about 2 minutes. I had to keep adding water to keep it alive.

Maybe it needs a carrier liquid and it doesn't work on its own, so if I try again I'll focus on finding the proper almond oil / cinnamon mix. My hope is that I can lengthen the duration of the burn without having to keep adding water. But so far first impressions were disappointing.