tape blindfolds

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

tape blindfolds

Post by TNTBound »

anyone use tape as a blindfold? i have some 2" wide vinyl/pvc tape that i have been using as a blindfold recently and absolutely love it! makes it so you cant even open your eyelids!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
cerenaselfbound

Re: tape blindfolds

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I made my own from a cycle inner tube, removed the valve & cut the tube in half length ways. Because it's rubber it doesn't stick to my hair & very comfortable for long sessions & reusable & doesn't become tangled like PVC tape.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TNTBound wrote:anyone use tape as a blindfold? i have some 2" wide vinyl/pvc tape that i have been using as a blindfold recently and absolutely love it! makes it so you cant even open your eyelids!
A non sticky tape should work fine. If using cling film, make sure it doesn't fray away and find itself blocking your nose, especially if wearing a gag as well.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
TNTBound wrote:anyone use tape as a blindfold? i have some 2" wide vinyl/pvc tape that i have been using as a blindfold recently and absolutely love it! makes it so you cant even open your eyelids!
A non sticky tape should work fine. If using cling film, make sure it doesn't fray away and find itself blocking your nose, especially if wearing a gag as well.
the tape i used was sticky, that way it keeps the eyelids stuck together. i have a nice neoprene blindfold that i use, but i can rub it off my head without even using my hands. a tape blindfold is not coming off until my hands are free though. :D

specifically this tape is what i have been using. https://www.uline.com/BL_3112/Vinyl-Safety-Tape
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I was thinking more like this:
media_d109b323-8e22-48ea-b409-f560ddd6b6e0_800x@2x.jpg
media_f52be62f-dd94-480b-ad4f-b3896844469f_1024x1024.jpg
Product Description
Keep your playmate right where you want them with Pleasure Tape from the Fetish Fantasy Series. The nice big roll holds lots of non-sticky fun, since the tape will only stick to itself, you won't have to worry about painful removal or residue left on skin and clothing. It's perfect for blindfolding, gagging or wrapping. The PVC material is nice and shiny, so it looks great as it holds tight, and its completely re-useable, just roll it back up and tuck it away for next time. Pleasure Tape is lots of fun for the fetish novice and aficionado alike. Enjoy!
SKU: PD-2111-23 | UPC: 603912151848 | MPN: PD211123 (397)

But if yours works, then have at it, TNT.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠