Hunted, Cerenas Fanatasy

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Hunted, Cerenas Fanatasy

Post by cerenaselfbound »

The Hunt

One of my fantasies is being hunted in woodland or an abandoned building complex. Where myself & some other girls are the prey & we are hunted by a group of sex hungry men & women. We, the prey are dressed in knickers, T-shirt, lose mini skirt & knee length boots. Our arms tied behind our backs with rope & gaffer tape above the elbows & wrists. We're all gagged with knickers & 3” wide micro foam tape OTM wrapped. Leather posture collars are locked around our necks with D-rings so the hunter can attached chains. We're all lined up at a start point & told to reach a finish point where they'll be an empty van. We're given a 15 minute head start & then the hunters will pursue us. They are equipped with rope, gaffer tape, blindfolds & metal poles we are attached to so they can carry us. I recall an American website I found some years ago where they actually do this for real, wow I'd love to do that knowing if you're captured, you'd be taken to a secret place & used as a sex slave by men & women.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Hunted, Cerenas Fanatasy

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hmm... Victim is blindfolded, hancuffed behind, have two nippelclamps with little bells, tight corset and corset type collar, ballgag, legs are free. Hunters (2 or 3 per one victim) just have chained legs (hips and ankles together, must crawl on kneels), locked ballgags and lot of bells on costume (or something what sounds permanently). Victim's panties store a keys for hunter's locks. Victim must find a key into a big house and escape. Nobody know where the key - it exclude hunter's cheating. If victim wins, she have a keys from all restrains and strong whip. Then she can subdue hunters and will be they mistress. But if she loose...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
lj

Post by lj »

Here in the UK there is indeed a group that does almost exactly this, except the roles are reversed, the prey are male, and the predators are "The Cruel Huntresses".

Apart from knowing one of the group leaders, I haven't participated and am probably a little too ancient to do so now :(

They use a private wooded area, the subs are naked or almost naked, with/without chastity devices, collars etc and they are pursued by the ladies (IIRC with paintball guns etc) if the subs are captured, their fate depends upon the captors (within agreed safe rules)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

That sounds like a lot of fun. I am not sure what I find more exciting, the prey or the hunter... :)