ok, i couldnt resist anymore!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

ok, i couldnt resist anymore!

Post by TNTBound »

i just had to order one of these to play with!

i ordered it in .6mm thickness to give a little stretch while still being restricting. i figure i can put a piece of paracord on the arm zippers to pull them up, and then i should be able to reach the zipper with my opposite hand to push them back down. if thats the case and its easy enough to reach the zippers while inside it, i might need to get some locking zippers and place the key in the kitchen safe for an extended play session, but we'll see. :P the challenge of seeing what i can get myself out of is part of the fun! :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
invunrible

Re: ok, i couldnt resist anymore!

Post by invunrible »

Dang that looks fun. Let us know how you go!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

invunrible wrote:Dang that looks fun. Let us know how you go!
will be about 2 months before i see it, but it should be fun! i have a cheapo version i got from wish, but its a little too small and doesnt stretch at all, and since it has the zipper up the back and not the arms, i cant fully zip myself up in it, or if i did, i would have NO way to get out by myself. but i have been in this position with it, and its quite the experience for sure! i cant wait to try out this stretchy latex version!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
gaby

Post by gaby »

TNTBound wrote:but i have been in this position with it, and its quite the experience for sure! i cant wait to try out this stretchy latex version!
Nice. You will have a lot of fun with this.