looking for online dominatrix

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bondinginplastic

looking for online dominatrix

Post by bondinginplastic »

hey, so if any of you (preferably female but willing to consider anyone) would like to my dominatrix, I have some ideas of how to do it trough the internet. For example by giving me a code as a relese or by "blackmailing" me with something emmarrasing. Let me know if you are interested!
lj

Re: looking for online dominatrix

Post by lj »

be a switch, double the fun :-)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Please be careful, from what I understand there are a lot of vultures out there that don't hesitate to ruin a person for financial gain. Anyway, good luck!
lj

Post by lj »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Please be careful, from what I understand there are a lot of vultures out there that don't hesitate to ruin a person for financial gain.
sensible advice, Any Domme who wants money or presents to be your Domme should be avoided unless you do actually want to give her your money (if that's your kink - it is for some

Bear in mind a Domme (Dominatrix) is not always someone in it for money. In my experience, most Dommes (including the ones who do it for money) enjoy what they do, and that is why they do it. Most want a relationship with their submissive, which can be anything from casual friendship through to a serious 1:1 relationship/love/marriage. All the professional Dommes I know also have a regular relationship, with their submissive(s) and/or partner. Without some form of relationship, in which the Domme knows the submissive well enough to know what works for both of them, it is just fetish dispensing - and that is the type to avoid as they simply want your money.

But I stick to what I wrote in my article on finding a Domme, this isn't the place to find one. Sorry.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Maybe I came on a little too strong, I have nothing against someone paying for a service. But make-believe blackmail with a person you know absolutely nothing about seems like russian roulette.

Personally I am not into dating, so I do not have much advise to offer. But for what it is worth, I read or heard once that the best way is to use the vanilla hookup channels (apps or websites or whatnot) and put your kink in your profile.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We have discussed blackmail here, and it seems highly relevant, so I will post my 4 or 5th post link for the day. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6711&p=86382#p86382
For me, Blackmail is a great idea in fantasy. But the reality can be grim.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠