Page 5 of 5

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2020, 15:55
by gaby
TNTBound wrote:wearing gloves can make for a fun time escaping, since its much harder to get a key into a lock if you can hardly feel that your holding a key in the first place! a nice heavy pair of rubber gloves does the trick nicely. another way is with a zentai suit. the spandex gloves are so slippery it makes grabbing anything 2x as hard.


Right, that's true. Gloves increase the difficulty (and fun) but also often help prevent rope marks :wink:

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2020, 16:13
by BoundInKasugai
bound_jenny wrote:You bet your boots they're essential. Nice high boots, at the very least to the knees, better yet up to the thighs, and sky-high stiletto heels. :drool:

These came in this weekend
Image
:love:

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2020, 22:43
by bound_jenny
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I will now proceed with mopping up the mess I just made... :rofl:

Jenny.

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2020, 23:05
by Shannon SteelSlave
6A5XK.jpg
6A5XK.jpg (24.93 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
Clean up on aisle 15.

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2020, 17:01
by gaby
BoundInKasugai wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:You bet your boots they're essential. Nice high boots, at the very least to the knees, better yet up to the thighs, and sky-high stiletto heels. :drool:

These came in this weekend
Image
:love:


I like to see the lace of stockings (...and to show them also) :rofl:

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2020, 21:19
by JackWong25
BoundInKasugai wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:You bet your boots they're essential. Nice high boots, at the very least to the knees, better yet up to the thighs, and sky-high stiletto heels. :drool:

These came in this weekend
Image
:love:

Wow. Those look amazing. And plans for a selfbondage session in them.

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2020, 22:42
by CD Tammy
Part of my selfbondage is going to involve crossdressing. I like the clothes to add to the adventure. There’s certainly going to be pantyhose/stockings/tights involved. A recent example was that I wore sheer black pantyhose, high heeled pumps that had ankle straps, and a dress. They reason for picking this outfit was that I put my air conditioner on maximum cold. Then I secured myself right over an air conditioner vent. Think Marilyn Monroe action. The cold breeze up my legs was so erotic. I was helpless with my wrists cuffed above me, a magnet lock holding me firmly on my toes.

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2020, 08:55
by BoundInKasugai
gaby wrote:I like to see the lace of stockings (...and to show them also) :rofl:

I know right! I love to get a peek at them. Also, before I started dressing I didn't know I was such a tease :twisted:

CD Tammy wrote:Then I secured myself right over an air conditioner vent. Think Marilyn Monroe action. The cold breeze up my legs was so erotic. I was helpless with my wrists cuffed above me, a magnet lock holding me firmly on my toes.

That sounds like a great session!

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2020, 17:02
by Natasha Belle
CD Tammy wrote:Part of my selfbondage is going to involve crossdressing. I like the clothes to add to the adventure. There’s certainly going to be pantyhose/stockings/tights involved. A recent example was that I wore sheer black pantyhose, high heeled pumps that had ankle straps, and a dress. They reason for picking this outfit was that I put my air conditioner on maximum cold. Then I secured myself right over an air conditioner vent. Think Marilyn Monroe action. The cold breeze up my legs was so erotic. I was helpless with my wrists cuffed above me, a magnet lock holding me firmly on my toes.


No air conditioning but otherwise sounds good to me. 8)

I used to have ankle straps like these https://www.affordable-leather.co.uk/ccp8/item/pair-of-leather-high-heel-restriction-bondage-straps but lockable. There was no way heels were removable with them on.

I'm with Tammy on the dressing which is handy as I'm a transgirl. For me self-bondage starts with a soak in the bath, then night-time makeup. Numbing gel on the boy bits and a tight harness with a 10" dildo which has a flat front to keep tucked. Heels...always high heels often thigh high boots. Then after restraining my legs (currently working on getting my heels to touch the back of my thighs) it's a tight leather mini-dress or skirt and top, posture collar, penis gag, and getting my magic wand fixed against the dildo.
One wrist cuff is locked to the bed post then I flick on the wand and clip the other cuff to the bed post. A second clip is in a polybag of water surrounded by a larger bag. A blast with pipe freezing spray and I'm going nowhere for at least 90 minutes. When the ice has melted I can pull the clip free to release it, it took a while to get the water volume right :D
Going a bit OT after practising anal stimulation I can now dry orgasm (ASKA sissygasm) about every three minutes. By the time I'm able to release I'm barely able to walk on my wobbly legs. I love it. :gag:

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2020, 20:54
by gaby
Natasha Belle wrote:Heels...always high heels often thigh high boots


High heels should always be present, although wearing boots is also a good idea.