What to wear for selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: What to wear for selfbondage?

Post by kinbaku »

Andrea Loves Bondage wrote:The chair was set up in the basement, and the keys to all the other locks were up two flights of stairs, which had to be negotiated blind while wobbling on heels. At the time I had 6” pumps, so I quickly lost the heels on the trek upstairs. It would be so much more fun in unremovable heels.
I have already prepared the chair in the basement. :twisted:
Welcome Andrea Loves Bondage.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

gaby wrote:Ok. I could see to several of us like to wear lingerie, high heels, stockigns...

Anyone who like to wear boots in selfbondage? :?:
Hell yes, boots are essential.
gaby

Post by gaby »

BlindMike wrote:
gaby wrote:Ok. I could see to several of us like to wear lingerie, high heels, stockigns...

Yes indeed. The only problem for me is that ropes damage the boots...and I like ropes too much :cry: :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BlindMike wrote:

You bet your boots they're essential. Nice high boots, at the very least to the knees, better yet up to the thighs, and sky-high stiletto heels. :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gaby

Post by gaby »

bound_jenny wrote: You bet your boots they're essential. Nice high boots, at the very least to the knees, better yet up to the thighs, and sky-high stiletto heels. :drool:

Jenny.
...yes, stiletto heels, very important 8)
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Leotard (turtleneck, long sleeves) & tights. Collar locking the zipper on the leotard. Almost like being naked, and not as cold. The material helps prevent marks due to cuffs or rope. Too restrictive for my chastity cage but get much the same effect with an athletic cup.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

wearing gloves can make for a fun time escaping, since its much harder to get a key into a lock if you can hardly feel that your holding a key in the first place! a nice heavy pair of rubber gloves does the trick nicely. another way is with a zentai suit. the spandex gloves are so slippery it makes grabbing anything 2x as hard.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
gaby

Post by gaby »

Arthur wrote:Leotard (turtleneck, long sleeves) & tights. Collar locking the zipper on the leotard. Almost like being naked, and not as cold. The material helps prevent marks due to cuffs or rope. Too restrictive for my chastity cage but get much the same effect with an athletic cup.
A tight leotard is always sexy :wink:
gaby

Post by gaby »

TNTBound wrote:wearing gloves can make for a fun time escaping, since its much harder to get a key into a lock if you can hardly feel that your holding a key in the first place! a nice heavy pair of rubber gloves does the trick nicely. another way is with a zentai suit. the spandex gloves are so slippery it makes grabbing anything 2x as hard.
I hadn't thought of that but I like long gloves, they help reduce the marks ropes leave on my wrist :D
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

I always start from naked. Interestingly, I frequently think of myself as "wearing" my rope, especially a good and tight karada/crotch harness which is usually my first port of call. On occasion however, I will wear a pair of tights/pantyhose. I love the look of them and the ever-present, light feel of them against the bed sheets and also the curious feeling of "self-humiliation" that wearing them tends to give me. Also, on the very rare occasions that I don't gag myself for a session, I feel myself to be somehow not fully "dressed" :gag:
Stephanie85

Post by Stephanie85 »

I’m sure this is the way for many people but dressing up is a big part of self bondage for me anyway.
Sometimes it could be a skirt with stockings sometimes shorts with the high socks.
I never go naked, I prefer to have something sexy on.
gaby

Post by gaby »

hogfan-sub wrote:I always start from naked. Interestingly, I frequently think of myself as "wearing" my rope, especially a good and tight karada/crotch harness which is usually my first port of call. On occasion however, I will wear a pair of tights/pantyhose. I love the look of them and the ever-present, light feel of them against the bed sheets and also the curious feeling of "self-humiliation" that wearing them tends to give me. Also, on the very rare occasions that I don't gag myself for a session, I feel myself to be somehow not fully "dressed" :gag:
Well, this is an interesting and original way of being dressed :wink:
gaby

Post by gaby »

Stephanie85 wrote:I’m sure this is the way for many people but dressing up is a big part of self bondage for me anyway.
Sometimes it could be a skirt with stockings sometimes shorts with the high socks.
I never go naked, I prefer to have something sexy on.
I understand you. I enjoy more selfbondage if I am dressed. For me it is an important part of the play. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I've been able to create ways to hold my shoes on, in most cases. The only 2 I can think of that are not lockable are my flats, and my studded "barely there" strappies with the toe strap and ankle strap that attach from the back. I can always slide my heel out to either side and pull my toes right out.
Got it. Wrap the ankle cuff around your arch, and loop the thin strap around the ankle.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Got it. Wrap the ankle cuff around your arch, and loop the thin strap around the ankle.
Congrats :!:
Personally, I would connect the thin strap that runs behind your ankle with 2 zip-ties - to the left and right side of your foot - to the strap of your shoe that sits around your ankle.
If I (unconsciously :wink: ) not have tightened the strap enough, I cannot slide it off the heel.