Did quarantine help?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Did quarantine help?

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:but returning visitors who have not signed in for years.
:oops:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:but returning visitors who have not signed in for years.
:oops:
What? This is a good thing, bringing us all together.
:hi: Looks like I've done it again, causing problems around here. :hi: (I am not waving or saluting, I am hitting myself in the head because the face palm is illegal right now due to pandemic restrictions)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: :hi: Looks like I've done it again, causing problems around here. :hi: (I am not waving or saluting, I am hitting myself in the head because the face palm is illegal right now due to pandemic restrictions)
:rofl:
Not to worry, I am not upset about people telling me the truth :wink: I just thought it was funny.

But you are right of course. And I did think I noticed an increase in activity. Yay us! 8)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What? This is a good thing, bringing us all together.
:hi: (I am not waving or saluting, I am hitting myself in the head because the face palm is illegal right now due to pandemic restrictions)
Yes, and a lot of interesting new ones that have been added. Hopefully everyone has a taste for it (again) and they keep coming back, even after the Corona. :gag: (gag instead of mouth mask :rofl: )
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:Hopefully everyone has a taste for it (again) and they keep coming back, even after the Corona. :gag: (gag instead of mouth mask :rofl: )
True that. I have done what I can to create interest in this forum, with much help from everyone else, hopefully have created a great place to frequent.
It does offer a possible explanation that people may have created accounts when they had just 1 free minute, and now find extra free time from quarantine, then revisit. It may prove that it was just being busy with life in the past that kept them from regularly coming back. The quarantine will have yielded a gift if it maintains interest from everyone after the fact.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠