new game to play

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

new game to play

Post by TNTBound »

so, as i was working a bit of overtime today, i thought of an idea. why not spend one hour in bondage for each hour of overtime i work? i think of it as another way to incorporate bondage into your every day life. :) so im going to set my kitchen safe to release my keys after 6 hours tonight. i'll put myself into a nice cozy spreadeagle, so i'll probably get some sleep.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
dante33

Re: new game to play

Post by dante33 »

TNTBound wrote:so, as i was working a bit of overtime today, i thought of an idea. why not spend one hour in bondage for each hour of overtime i work? i think of it as another way to incorporate bondage into your every day life. :) so im going to set my kitchen safe to release my keys after 6 hours tonight. i'll put myself into a nice cozy spreadeagle, so i'll probably get some sleep.
Sounds like a nice motivator! :D

I had a one week session once, during a holiday while the GF was out of town. Whenever I had to go out (shopping, occasional visit), I had rules in place; for every hour I wasn't in some form of bondage (I had to wear something on my wrists all week, also at night, mostly shackles), I had to endure 20 minutes of 'restricted bondage' - it could be a hogtie, standing tied with hands over my head, spreadeagled etc.

I remember going for a dinner with a friend and at the end basically thinking "Shit, this is going to be really tough..."