Huse gags

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KacieMx

Huse gags

Post by KacieMx »

Has anyone tried the ball gag or spider gag from Huse.com? I have both on order, as they are interchangeable. I actually ordered two rings, a 1.75" and a 2". I've been looking for some larger sized gags, but they are hard to find in designs I like. Decided to fork out the cash for these. They even boast as having designed the "original" spider gag. Will give an update and review once they get here.
KacieMx

Re: Huse gags

Post by KacieMx »

So my order arrived today. Gave them each a quick wear and trial.
The attachments are interchangeable and secure to eye bolts which are attached to the D-rings on the leather straps. The buckle on the straps is lockable. The eye bolts have a decorative metal tube which is a deep yet bright metallic red, which is secured by a small jam nut. I believe the jam nut also acts as a tensioner for securing the gag attachments in the correct position.
The "legs" of the spider gag work as expected and are in no way painful, sharp, or pokey. All welds are clean, and the overall finish of the metal is nice and shiny. The 1.75" spider gag is a "medium" sized gag, while the 2" is jaw stretching. The measurements are inside diameters, giving an idea of what may be inserted. The shape is slightly oblong/oval, with the ID being measured from the top to bottom.
The ball gag measures 2" in diameter. It is a solid rubber gag, but not silicone. It has a hole drilled through its center which slides onto a small steel tube with female threads to attach it to the eye bolts. The only real downside is the ball fits very loosely on the tube, allowing it to slide side tho side. This makes it difficultto achieve and maintain that perfect center while wearing. I did not experience any unwanted discomfort, but I did not wear it very long. The movement may make it possible to encounter the edges of the decorative tubing or jam nuts with the corners of your mouth, but I just don't know yet. The spider gags do not have this problem as their attachment points are welded to the rings.
Overall ratings:
Looks: 5 stars
Stability:
-Ball: 2.5 stars
-Spider: 5 stars
Security: 5 stars
Comfort:
-Ball: 5 stars
- 1.75" Spider: 5 stars
- 2" Spider: 5 stars (it's not comfortable at all, it definitely stretches the jaw. But that's kinda the point of such a large gag.)
Long-term wear-ability:
Ball: 2 stars
- 1.75" Spider: 5 stars
- 2" Spider: 3 stars (unless you build up a tolerance to it)
Overall Rating:
Ball: 3.96 stars (good for short time use, great for pics)
1.75" Spider: 5 stars (great for beginners and long sessions)
2" Spider: 4.6 stars (this is personally my favorite but I can be a bit masochistic, great for realistically sized insertables)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KacieMx wrote:The ball gag measures 2" in diameter. It is a solid rubber gag, but not silicone. It has a hole drilled through its center which slides onto a small steel tube with female threads to attach it to the eye bolts. The only real downside is the ball fits very loosely on the tube, allowing it to slide side tho side. This makes it difficult to achieve and maintain that perfect center while wearing. I did not experience any unwanted discomfort, but I did not wear it very long. The movement may make it possible to encounter the edges of the decorative tubing or jam nuts with the corners of your mouth, but I just don't know yet.
I made about the same but with a cord passing through the ball. To prevent the cord passing through the ball from cutting into the corners of the mouth, I slid a thin tube along both sides of the ball. By tightening the rope, these tubes are pressed against the ball and my corners of the mouth now touch the tubes without risk of injury.
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

A couple images.
20200502_131612-1.jpg
20200502_131522-1.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KacieMx wrote:A couple images.
Beautiful pieces. :drool:
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

kinbaku wrote:
KacieMx wrote:A couple images.
Beautiful pieces. :drool:
Thank you. :gag:
As I suspected, and discovered last night, the 2" spider gag isn't the best for long term wear. It may have been too tight though, as one of the legs bit into my lip a bit.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KacieMx wrote: as one of the legs bit into my lip a bit.
Maybe it is possible to put rubber caps on the ends or something like that :?: