Electro pivot

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KacieMx

Electro pivot

Post by KacieMx »

So I gave this SB scenario a try. Made a slight modification though. I used my bench with electro magnets for binding wrists and ankles. The release was the rf fob linked to all 4 magnets. I used a Doc Johnson American Bombshell B7 Tango for the plug. It was an interesting scenario. The shock was applied with a silicone urethral plug and a silicone cock ring, with one of the wires connected to the tilt switch.
Overall, it didn't last nearly long enough. I may have to try for a more difficult plug, and may need to up the output on the TENS unit. Maybe I'll get the B10 Tango...
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Electro pivot

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm not sure I understand. I think you are saying you have to strain to prevent the bench you built, or yourself, from moving a certain way, or face the shock? Sounds fun, I think I could even create a "strain or pain" predicament that requires constant focus that would keep you from getting bored, just from what you described though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KacieMx

Re: Electro pivot

Post by KacieMx »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm not sure I understand. I think you are saying you have to strain to prevent the bench you built, or yourself, from moving a certain way, or face the shock? Sounds fun, I think I could even create a "strain or pain" predicament that requires constant focus that would keep you from getting bored, just from what you described though.
I used the idea from the electro pivot scenario on the main page.
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... pivot.html
I just made a stand with a pivot to attach the plug, tilt switch, and fob. You lean back onto the plug to get it in, as it tilts back from your insertion attempt the tilt switch is activated and produces a shock. You must then pull the plug forward, shocking stops once you get it to tilt forward enough. You have to pull forward enough to activate the release.
I tried this a 2nd time. I raised the output on my TENS unit and the results were shocking to say the least. I did a 45 minute trial run. I was able to get past the 2nd bump of the B7 plug, but came from the ministrations of the TENS unit before I could get past the 3rd. I ended up waiting out the timer as I was still sensitive. Every time I pushed back, my body would instinctively jump forward upon delivery of the shock, causing me to lose my progress. I had to force myself to fight that instinct to win my freedom. I didn't win the freedom this time.