Gagged under Masks

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
vm1971

Re: Gagged under Masks

Post by vm1971 »

I'd like a cloth mask with a tape gag printed on it. I'd wear 3 of those and underneath all that, I'd actually be wearing a ballgag with a tape gag over that. I call it the Inception Gag... just when you think the gag is coming off, there's another one underneath!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Ok, I'll play
images (3).jpg
images (3).jpg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
images (2).jpg
images (2).jpg (5.75 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (6.68 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (6.39 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
download.jpg
download.jpg (6.98 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'd take that last one with the photo of a smiling face, but would drop the black borders. A simple hem around the edges and either sheer or inconspicuous colored cords. Basically make it like I'm not wearing one. :wink:

Would drive the mask-obsessed crowd absolutely nuts... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gaby

Post by gaby »

bound_jenny wrote:I'd take that last one with the photo of a smiling face, but would drop the black borders. A simple hem around the edges and either sheer or inconspicuous colored cords. Basically make it like I'm not wearing one. :wink:
Something like this one?

cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I like the thought of wearing either an open ring or ball gag with single strap that can be covered with a Covid mask. I'm going to have to make a mask that conceals the strap & actually do this, though drool may be an issue, & if someone talks to you. For a long time I've been contemplating being in public with an in mouth panty gag, & a Covid mask would certainly allow for any of the above.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I got one of these all-round masks https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07GXKGJWT which completely conceals the gag I linked previously https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32960685637.html although I wear the hoodie partway up for extra confidence.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

It'll be interesting to see how the UK population take to compulsory face masks in confined spaces on the 24th July.
The one & only time I ventured out panty gagged with rubber OTM wrap, obscured by a neck warmer with some elastic sewn in was an anticlimax. The thought of being gagged in public far outweighed doing it as I was too tense & anxious about being stopped by people I know who wanted to chat. The only way I'm going to be able to do that is to power walk very early AM, which kind of takes the edge & thrill away if no one's about.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Maybe walk through a strange region where you don't know anyone. :gag:
And then hope you don't just meet friends. :shock:
lj

Post by lj »

re. compulsory masks in confined spaces in the UK, I think it is a totally counter-productive idea!

A very large percentage of our population have been scared silly by the initial scare tactics - these may well have been good for the first three weeks, but with newspapers and media making it sound like "we're all going to die" until a couple of weeks ago, and still making headlines about people dying, even though the death rate is now below the average for this time of year (and non-covid deaths are increasing as nobody wants to risk going to a doctor or hospital), the result is a very slow return to work, businesses are going bust, people are losing their jobs and few want to start living a normal life again, just in case they are one of the increasingly rare people to catch the virus, let alone suffer from it.

So insisting on masks when in shops (but not in pubs or restaurants) simply maintains the "crisis" environment, "look out for that person wearing a mask, they're infected".

By all means enforce this in areas where there is a clear increase in infections, but not blanket-bomb the whole country.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i agree.the governments all over the world are treating the people like everyone is infected and contagent.
if you are having symtom,yes.but not the whole country
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

There is a lot that many governments can be blamed for. Mismanagement and misinformation on mask use is certainly one of them. However, I don't think the use of masks is a bad idea. I agree however that it's weird wearing a mask is required in shops but not in pubs. On the other hand, wearing a mask in a pub or restaurant is not really practical (how would you eat or drink) but is totally practical while shopping. Masks are about reducing the spread rate. Not wearing them in one situation doesn't mean it's stupid to not be wearing one in others. The problem with targeting certain areas is that it makes things MORE of a clusterf(*K, not less of one. (because how do you reliably inform those in certain areas when rules go into effect or stop being enforced? How do you stringently and unambiguously identify areas where rules apply?) On top of that the idea of targeted measures is very nice in theory, in practice from what I can see, the UK doesn't have clear data on what areas are, or are not having problems and rising infection rates until it is far too late.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Now that there seems to be a flare-up in Belgium again, we have switched back from wearing masks of our own free will to compulsory wearing in shops at the risk of heavy fines. But it is better to have the obligation to wear mouth masks in time than to have a full lock-down again.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

the governments all over the world are treating the people like everyone is infected and contagent.
As with most The thing is contagious before symptoms appear, so if you want to stop spread, you need to do exactly that. Masks only stop the infected from spraying their infection over other people and things. Unless you're doing the full PPE thing (including strict donning/doffing procedures), masks really don't protect the uninfected from becoming infected.

Masks only work if you make everyone who could be infected wear them when outside their "bubble".

I'd note that countries where people don't mind wearing masks habitually have all done much better at dealing with this than those where people have largely negative reactions to doing so.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote:I'd note that countries where people don't mind wearing masks habitually have all done much better at dealing with this than those where people have largely negative reactions to doing so.
You are right. :wink:
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I'm on another forum for diaper wearers and adult babies and the question keeps popping up about wearing a pacifier under the mask.

I got into doing diapers 24/7 (just for peeing) about three years ago to use up the ones I had and really started to enjoy them. That will be a story for another time.