Self bondage to stop drinking

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TdAdvtrs

Self bondage to stop drinking

Post by TdAdvtrs »

I really only need one day to break the cycle.

Anxiety over current events got me started again.

A chain on my ankle would be useful right now I want to go back to the store for more beer.

Socks Ice loop was always my fail safe way to get my helpless tied fix but I want to be "free" except chain on my ankle.

Oh well, just a fantasy idea, there really is no way to do it safely.

Yelling for help and then explaining myself if some release timer failed, that would suck. Be known for that forever. I just want more beer but need to eat this has been going on for a over a week.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
TdAdvtrs

Re: Self bondage to stop drinking

Post by TdAdvtrs »

That would be so cozy right now. Your chained stay in bed forget about getting more beer.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

No this one, some chains not too tight, bed time, relax not going anywhere got the remote for the TV
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You ok, TD?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Buy a set of locking restraints and a collar and put them on. Then you are free but probably wouldnt want to go out into public.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

get a kitchen safe, lock a 20ft chain on you ankle to a fixed poin in the house and then put the keys in the kitchen safe for 24 hours. just make sure you have food near you and that you can get to the toilet with the length of chain.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

trepxe wrote:Buy a set of locking restraints and a collar and put them on. Then you are free but probably wouldnt want to go out into public.
That one I did think of. Feet chained together. Totally embarrassing but too easy though to just say my girlfriend pulled a prank on me wile I was sleeping. And do you have a hacksaw I can borrow ?
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

TNTBound wrote:get a kitchen safe, lock a 20ft chain on you ankle to a fixed poin in the house and then put the keys in the kitchen safe for 24 hours. just make sure you have food near you and that you can get to the toilet with the length of chain.
I actually did something like this in a hotel once when I fell off the wagon. NO I am not going out tonight and waking up feeeling awful again.

Chain was pretty long,pre packaged probably was 20 feet one loop around the toilet base in the bathroom the other on an ankle.

The ice timer get the keys was an 8oz cup so ya a wile. Probably all night.

Those mini master suitcase locks are pretty tough but I used the metal that holds up the lampshade and managed to break one.

Bent it up pretty bad but got it back on the lamp, someday someone might have asked why is this like this ? Bet you will never guess.

Worked for a wile I had the bedroom and bathroom, some food but then I wanted out.

Wierd being on a long chain, you are "free" and you can see the other room the front door right there, no wall or locked door in the way but that chain runs out of slack and that's it, that's as far as you go.

Is it still true cant just walk over there, you try again and it is.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

One time though I searched something like "chained up at home" to see what kinky pictures come up and learned that in some parts of the world thats what they do to sober up family member or if they are having mental episode.

This is not a job for self bondage, no way, and it sucks the one kinky girl who would have helped me moved back home by her family.

I just got to stop, hate being hung over from drinking.
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Have you tried replacing it with a healthy alternative like smoking weed? Its a 'gateway drug' as they say, but its also a gate back through. Meaning after my shoulder surgery I was on a lot of pain meds, was taking way too many all the time and eventually started hating it and realized I had a problem so I started smoking weed. That fixed me and my problem real quick. But to be honest it sounds like you may need rehab or some extra assistance that you might not be able to find here. I hope the best for you.
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

You could always put your credit/debit cards in a zip lock bag, get all the air out, and freeze them in the center of a block of ice. Put yourself in some bondage while you wait for it to freeze. Might help you break the cycle. Hope you can get a hold on your drinking, best of luck.
gaby

Post by gaby »

I hope you had find a more healthy way to keep on your way far away of alcohol. I think selfbondage is really a good way to spend an enjoybable time, but it is not a good way battle with your situation. Keep focused in your objectives and what you will win when you become a winner and forget alcohol forever.
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Please dont use SB to sober up you will have a panic attack. Im a recovering alcoholic been sober for almost 4 years now, and i can promise you withdrawals in SB will be horrible. Please wear a mask take all nessasary precautions and get yourself to a hospital to detox properly. Alcohol withdrawals are the only withdrawals that can kill you. Im sorry to get so serious but its a subject that is close to home.