One bar prison for SB?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
marsha leanne

Re: One bar prison for SB?

Post by marsha leanne »

i tried this a bit ago. i used a rotating fan stand. removed the fan and replaced it with a vibrator with a penis overlay on it. this was the kind that took either c or d sized batteries. i removed the end cap/control and dropped it over the end of the stand.i used the vibrator to cover the stand rod for safety, if i had not done so, ,... well.

i set the height of the stand pole (which went all the way to the end of the vibrator) to the correct height, or so i thought, slipped off the panties, using my heels and a couple of books, i eased myself on so the tip was poised to enter. i took the wrist cuffs i was already wearing, placed my arms behind me and clipped them together. kicking the books away i felt myself being slowly entered, then the heels came off and i was totally fucked, pun intended! at this point, my A line dress , which had been tucked into my bra band came loose and fluttered down covering everything. i was now a one pole prisoner!

i immediately got an extremely large and HARD erection that was begging to be dealt with! the tip of my shaft was ever so lightly brushed by the dress which caused it to simply get harder! i could not reach myself to ,um , deal with that, so there i was. trapped, being edged and loving every minute of it! i tried to hump the dress but the plug and pole up my butt would not let me move. It was an amazing feeling.

It was at this moment, that i gave thought to trying to get out of the situation. the four legs of the fan stand would not let me tip it forward or back. the stand clutch was out of reach between my legs by my knees. and if i tried raising up, the dildo would slide a bit up and down, but the pole was not moving. i managed, with a bit of effort to regain my heels, if only to use them as a platform. yes i could raise up a bit, but again the vibrator would just slide up and down the pole, but the pole was not moving.. I WAS STUCK!

i discovered i could step in circles around the pole, but the vibrator just swiveled . If i tried to tip the stand over, the legs forced my prison rod deeper.
now i was becoming concerned.
By now my mind was racing, so i, with a bit of effort, managed to un-clip my cuffs and free my arms. I tried reaching behind to the stand clutch, but that wasn't going to happen. With all this, my wonderful erection evaporated as freedom became more important. reaching around in front, i again tried reaching the stand clutch but bending over was forbidden by the intruder up my butt.
i could just barely grab hold of the pole at my crotch and so holding it up ever so tightly, i started shuffling sideways towards a large easy chair. i knew that if one of the legs caught on the rug that i would be in serious trouble. If i tripped and fell, it would not be good.

reaching the chair i tried leaning into the armrest but the legs of the stand said no as i felt myself being impaled even deeper. and while it felt good, it was bothersome at the same time. I managed to swivel the stand base so that i was between two legs and again tried leaning into the arm rest. At first it seemed fruitless as i was again fucked even deeper, but then i guess the plug shifted and found its way around the bend inside my colon and plunged DEEP inside. while that felt amazing, it gave me just enough room to lean forward and climb up onto the arm of the chair and off the pole. The plug was still inside me but i was free of my prison.
I waddled to the bathroom, shucking my dress on the way, was able to reach behind with one leg up on the sink, and with some effort, get hold of the end of my vibrator and pull it out. WHAT A FEELING ON EMPTINESS! OH MY! i cleaned myself and the plug up, put away the clothes, went back out to that infernal prison, dismantled it and stuffed it in the corner of the garage.
i was sore for two days, great session, but you need to think it thru,
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Use a bolt in reach. Tighten it with channel locks. Toss them out of reach. Have another set on a timed release that would fall into reach say when an ice release lets them free.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

base hinged pole holder.jpg
You could use a folding flag pole holder.
That can only fold one way.jpg
That can only fold one way.jpg (30.79 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
One that only folds one way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5XLYWmZHa0
Reminds me of the funny flag pole scene in Captain America movie.
Scene.jpg
Rough concept
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

one bar p - Copy.png
Here is a more thought out concept of the one bar prison.
start off with enough slack in the ice release rope to let the bar hang about 45 degrees forward.
Attach the ankle cuffs and adjust so you can only back up far enough to put your heels on the top of the foot ramps.
put the bar on your body cavity and back up on your toes until your heels comfortably rest on the foot ramps.
if everything feels good and you are ready, pull the ratcheting rope to take the slack out of the ice release rope.
Now you are stuck till the ice melts.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Be very careful about playing with a "toy" like this. If you lose our balance, pass out or lose leg strength for whatever reason, you'll do MAJOR interior damage if there's nothing stopping you from dropping too far. IF (and this is a major IF) I were to consider playing with something like this solo I'd really want to have some sort of crossbar below the tip to stop it from going inside me too far. Sure it would be uncomfortable to be resting on that, but a lot better than not having it there.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Gregovic wrote:Be very careful about playing with a "toy" like this. If you lose our balance, pass out or lose leg strength for whatever reason, you'll do MAJOR interior damage if there's nothing stopping you from dropping too far. IF (and this is a major IF) I were to consider playing with something like this solo I'd really want to have some sort of crossbar below the tip to stop it from going inside me too far. Sure it would be uncomfortable to be resting on that, but a lot better than not having it there.
Sorry for not stating the obvious, as this is an initial concept design, there are a lot of "common sense" details that are not drawn.
The focus of this, was simply to solve all of the problems that were mentioned in previous posts.
As a mechanical engineer, I am more interested in your feedback on the mechanics and the way the design overcame some of the challenges mentioned in previous posts.

For example, the foot ramp places the heels in the same position as wearing high heels. preventing the self bondage enthusiast from gaining height by raising her heels.
This would be safer than actually wearing high heels, IMO.
Of course the defeat would be her putting their toes on the top of the ramp and being able to raise herself high enough to get free, so the solution is the ankle shackles preventing her from stepping back onto the ramp.

Here is another pic that places some more detail on the safety factor that you mentioned. I admit I should have taken the time to include in my first draft.
Attachments
New Bitmap Image - Copy.png
lj

Post by lj »

I'll disagree with the OP regarding heels (from experience)

With the "crossbar" in place to prevent extensive damage caused by excessive insertion, once impaled, walking backwards on tip-toe will result in sideways instability if muscles tire, as they certainly will. The position of the pole means you cannot support yourself using your hands/arm (unoless you are a gorilla...) Whereas high heels give the necessary elevation on a fairly secure platform (you don't have to go for sky-high stilletos, a square-heeled boot with 4" heels gives the required restraint) they don't tax your muscles to maintain the height.

I did use this method with a lady and a "wooden pony" - I set her up in position whilst she was wearing high heels, and she thought it was perfectly comfortable if a bit restrictive. She found it less comfortable when I removed her heels :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Hi lj,

Thanks for feedback,
So in your experience you are saying that a wide heal fairly stable moderately elevated heal would work just fine, and also allow for the prisoner to adjust feet to better maintain balance.
If that's the case, I need to rethink ice release rope because if she can spin around 360, then she may be able to, be tempted to, try to disable the ice release rope. Or may trip on it.