One bar prison for SB?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Ebarns73

One bar prison for SB?

Post by Ebarns73 »

Does anyone have any ideas on how to set up a one bar prison for self bondage?

I can build the device itself and I plan to add either a small hard plastic bicycle racing seat or simple crossbar to mitigate the chance of sliding too far.

My basic plan is to have a telescoping pole with a quick release pin that when pulled allows the pole to drop. But I want it to be a true 1 bar prison in that I can have my hands free and still not being able to get off. That means the pin has to be out of reach somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or different releases or anything I would love your input
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: One bar prison for SB?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Ebarns. LJ has a thread recently written by that name. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12469&p=89840&hilit ... son#p89828
If it doesn't appeal to you, maybe I will look again and see if I can help you later.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Ebarns73

Post by Ebarns73 »

That is an option and I have actually thought about building a device like that.

But I am hoping for a version simply using a dildo or plug.

Most of the videos show the prisoner starting On blocks of some
Sort and then kicking them away. Once seated on the dildo there is no way off.

So then I would need a way to either put something back in reach to step on, or lower the pole.

Some recent thoughts I had was either a rope and pulley set going to blocks to the sides of my feet out of reach. Then at the timer a weight drops pulling the blocks on tracks or something inward to step in.

Another option is a rope and pulley to a quick release pin down near the bottom of the pole that when the weight drops, it removes the pin allowing the pole to drop.
chasteed

Post by chasteed »

For the back door and either sex, how about attaching an anal hook to the wall at the proper height?
Ebarns73

Post by Ebarns73 »

That’s an interesting ideas as well.

How would it work for self bondage though?
vgslboy

Post by vgslboy »

How about using blocks to get set up on the one bar prison, then use a time release to drop a bar to where you can teach with our hands and lift yourself off.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Read the story "The Bondage Model" on the main BoundAnna site. It's all abut this and may give you ideas.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
lj

Post by lj »

Ebarns73 wrote:That’s an interesting ideas as well.

same as the "one bar prison" or the "padlocked" version I commented on - self-bondage doesn't need to include lots of chain and rope and cuffs.

An anal hook fixed at the right height would be impossible to escape from, in just the same way as the one-bar-prison - it requires the victim to carry out an impossible task, raising themselves a sufficient height to extract the dildo/hook. There is obviously a limit to the length of the penetrating dildo/hook as there could be a risk of serious internal organ damage. The use of high heels is usually seen, and is important, as this means the feet are already well on the way to being fully extended upwards, thereby not requiring a long dildo/hook to keep the victim in place.

There is also a major safety consideration (sorry to be boring) but over-enthusiastic attempts to escape could lead to serious injury. Personally I don't think this a safe route for solo play, unlike the padlock scenario which would not be a serious risk (embarrassing perhaps) provided the escape mechanism was simple and foolproof
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Ebarns73

Post by Ebarns73 »

vgslboy wrote:How about using blocks to get set up on the one bar prison, then use a time release to drop a bar to where you can teach with our hands and lift yourself off.
Not sure this is an option. I don’t really plan to put anything in my ceiling especially a bar secured in a way I could pull up on it.
Ebarns73

Post by Ebarns73 »

lj wrote:
Ebarns73 wrote:That’s an interesting ideas as well.

same as the "one bar prison" or the "padlocked" version I commented on - self-bondage doesn't need to include lots of chain and rope and cuffs.

An anal hook fixed at the right height would be impossible to escape from, in just the same way as the one-bar-prison - it requires the victim to carry out an impossible task, raising themselves a sufficient height to extract the dildo/hook. There is obviously a limit to the length of the penetrating dildo/hook as there could be a risk of serious internal organ damage. The use of high heels is usually seen, and is important, as this means the feet are already well on the way to being fully extended upwards, thereby not requiring a long dildo/hook to keep the victim in place.

There is also a major safety consideration (sorry to be boring) but over-enthusiastic attempts to escape could lead to serious injury. Personally I don't think this a safe route for solo play, unlike the padlock scenario which would not be a serious risk (embarrassing perhaps) provided the escape mechanism was simple and foolproof

I definitely plan to be wearing heels.

Unfortunately this still brings me back to how do I release myself or get released but only after a set time.

As for the safety, that’s why for now I am staying with the one bar prison plan with like a bicycle racing seat or crossbar to make sure even if my legs give I only drop so far.
occorics

Post by occorics »

Maybe if you make the one-bar prison two parts, an ice-release could work.
One part would be a rod with the dildo, the other part a tube were the rod fits in (not too snug).
Now mount the tube to a stand and insert ice until the dildo will be at the right height when the rod is inserted.
As the ice melts, the dildo should slowly lower itself...

This is just an idea, not tested, so be sure to do a dry-run, also to see how long the ice would last...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

What if you cuff your hands behind you're back, with arelease you like, so when the time has past, you can unlock your cuffs, and then lower the bar, to step off? Still selfbondage, still with a time release, just simpler :) and you don't have to do some expert building on a one bar prison. A normal one would do. Same result :whip:
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

Ebarns73 wrote: My basic plan is to have a telescoping pole with a quick release pin that when pulled allows the pole to drop. But I want it to be a true 1 bar prison in that I can have my hands free and still not being able to get off. That means the pin has to be out of reach somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or different releases or anything I would love your input
I had this thought too, but my hurdle was how do you remove the pin? The pin goes parallel with the floor, whereas your only effort your hands can exert is perpendicular to it.

You could do a weight based release on a pulley, but that assumes you have the wiggle room to not push/pull your two telescopic pieces to hold it in place with pressure.

Also my thought was to use perforated square tube, but I don't know how I'd securely mount that to a base. At least not in the "dig it into the ground" sense like you see street signs.

Edit: Of course I find exactly what I want after posting this. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G ... 6AY3&psc=1
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Similar to "One bar prison", Shannon's first answer, make a 1.5 meter (5 feet) pole on a horizontal plate. Drop a ring into the pole. Take a lock that can fully block your testes - without a penis. Testes yield less than a penis. :twisted:
Or do a CBT (without Cock) with a shoelace and process a small ring that can be used afterwards for attaching the lock.
Freeze the key in a glass (first freeze the bottom half, then put the key on it and then freeze the top half).
Place the frozen key by the pole.
Connect the lock to the ring and your testes via a 0,5 meter (1,5 feet) chain.
Unless you can jump 2 meters (7 feet) from a standstill, wait until the ice has melted before you can free yourself.
You can sit, if necessary, but not further than 0,5 meter (1,5 feet). :roll:
Ebarns73

Post by Ebarns73 »

Well after a lot of thought and looking at the suggestions my plan now is to go with a simple timed release key dropping from the ceiling to hang in reach.

I will climb onto the dildo or plug using blocks that I will kick away. I’ll be wearing heels so already at nearly full tip toe.
Then I will have a chain attached to a collar that I will secure my wrists to.

The telescoping pole will be held by a quick release pin or friction screw. When the keys drops I can uncuff my wrists and reach down to pull the pin or unscrew to drop the pole.

This allows for a future addition of a hitachi wand held in place to tease me and with my hands cuffed I can’t move or stop it.

I also love the ideas suggesting locks and devices around testicles. I will be using those ideas now for future projects.