Fast cumming during SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
twunk

Fast cumming during SB

Post by twunk »

Hello, people.
I'm not a newbie in selfbondage. Practicing SB games since 2005. And I've got one problem.
My favorite position is hogtie. But there is a little problem. During hogtiing myself before locking hands behind back i'm cumming. And after orgasm i'm canceling my hogtie session. But after full release I want to be in SB hogtie again. What should I do? How to stop myself from cumming before compliting the hogtie?
Sorry for my bad english.

Picture is me in bondage session with partner. I'm in hazmat gear.
Attachments
IMG_20190112_182017.jpg
TicleMeEndless

Re: Fast cumming during SB

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Just use a chastity belt. Woman variant if you can.
If not, every time you touch a pinus you must hold your hands behind your back for a 30 seconds and no moving.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
twunk

Post by twunk »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Just use a chastity belt. Woman variant if you can.
If not, every time you touch a pinus you must hold your hands behind your back for a 30 seconds and no moving.
Problem is, that I can cum just laying on the floor :lol:
Sexy_Student

Post by Sexy_Student »

I have this exact same problem! I think I'm just not supposed to do hogties. I am not allowed to cum but even in every chastity belt I tried, I still cum in a hogtie. Heck, I invariably cum in the Dhanurasana "Bow Pose" yoga position. I guess people like I just can't enjoy this position.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

How about a thick nappy (diaper) to reduce the sensation you can get from rubbing against the floor?
lj

Post by lj »

A question

do you cum simply because you are in a hog-tie, or is it because once in the hogtie you move around and stimulate yourself?

Years ago I made a full chastity belt which was effectively a metal pouch enclosing balls and penis. Out of interest I used a vibrator on the outside and was able to cum, so in the interests of research I then padded with foam around the penis and re-fitted the belt. The vibrator was "interesting" but no way could I cum. I now have a stainless steel custom device, and that stops any form of stimulation by movement, as the shaft is always held firmly in the same position (a vibrator applied to the cage allows me to cum but is is very much a "ruined" orgasm and not really worth the effort!)

Some men can orgasm by thought alone, so no amount of isolation of the nerves would stop an orgasm.Others can do so by specifically applied pain ( I have done so using strong nipple clamps)

Also, if you have regularly cum in a hogtie, you have reinforced the reaction to the position. Perhaps some negative condition whilst in a hogtie would help, EStim if you move ?

I suspect it is a case of reinforced reaction. You often read about men unable to put on a chastity device because they get a raging erection when the start trying, as they are exited by the thought of being locked. From personal experience, when My Lady was imposing chastity regularly, I found that is how I reacted initially, but after a few times, putting on the device was just part of getting dressed (just as well, as the JailBIrd was a close fit to the flaccid shaft!)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Try tucking it back between your legs so it cant be rubbed on anything. Im one of those people that can cum in any cage, so i bought a smaller one. Same results so i got asmaller one. Now i have the nub and i can still cum in it, but its significantly harder. You could also trie a spiked cage, unless you enjoy pain as much as I do.
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

I often have the same problem. A hogtie is my absolute favourite, and so my arousal is usually sky-high as I am tying myself and it is the moment my wrists are secure and the hogtie complete that I am likely to tip over the edge :? The tight karada and crotch rope I like also doesn't help, and often my orgasm is of the spontaneous "ruined" kind, with no external stimulation. Not foolproof, but maybe try staying on your side in the hogtie at first, and flipping yourself face-down once the initial arousal has died down a bit (if it does :D )
As the years go by I aim less for orgasms, and prefer to stay in the blissed/aroused/deeply enjoyable space during and after the tie, plus like many people, my "bondage drive" drops right off for a time post-orgasm. However, I continuously try to train myself to stay bound for a time after either a spontaneous or deliberate orgasm; devising a game with penalties for failure has helped me :D
celine 13006

Post by celine 13006 »

Try masturbation without bondage 1 h before and you can appreciate your sb session :)
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

twunk wrote:Hello, people.
I'm not a newbie in selfbondage. Practicing SB games since 2005. And I've got one problem.
My favorite position is hogtie. But there is a little problem. During hogtiing myself before locking hands behind back i'm cumming. And after orgasm i'm canceling my hogtie session. But after full release I want to be in SB hogtie again. What should I do? How to stop myself from cumming before compliting the hogtie?
Sorry for my bad english.

Picture is me in bondage session with partner. I'm in hazmat gear.
I understand you. It seems that when you manage to have your orgasm you lose interest in what you are doing. From my point of view it seems that everything is a mental issue so try to think about something else while you are working on your hogtied and when you are done focus on it again. :wink:
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

Think about baseball. XD
twunk

Post by twunk »

naughty_nellie wrote:Think about baseball. XD
Then I'll cum faster :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

twunk wrote:
naughty_nellie wrote:Think about baseball. XD
Then I'll cum faster :rofl:
Then as if your favorite baseball team loses. 8)