Why wear heels?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Re: Why wear heels?

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I've never been a fan of stilettos, I love 70s style platforms & my latest purchase are light tan suede 5” over knees, picture on another post. I find it easier to walk in platforms than stilets, men like women to wear high heels of some kind as it changes the look of our legs, especially wearing a mini skirt. I hardly ever wear platforms whilst tied & walking simply because my SB sessions are long & it's tough on the ankles, bed sessions I always wear my boots.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote:tough on the ankles.
I forgot to mention elsewhere, that is one thing I love about heels, forcing you into a unnatural, even unhealthy position. I don't mind the ensuing calf soreness the next day.
I agree about stilettos in theory. The loss of traction, handling, acceleration, and braking are a downside, and slipping, falling, or twisting an ankle is not my idea of fun. The look often out weighs the trade off, and I learn to appreciate and concentrate on every step, a sort of mental torture. Especially on tile linoleum, which is like ice, and maintaining balance increases the tension on the few muscles that are still in the loop.
Black patent pumps do it for me, revvs my tachometer into the redline and bounces the needle. I sometimes do strappies to look cute, but that is not not usually the point. I think many heel-masochists would agree.
Seeing my arch tense in a pump is the "sweet" to the cute strappy "sour". Can't have sweet without sour, and if I wasn't beautiful, I wouldn't be worth punishing. That might make me unique.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sexy_Student

Post by Sexy_Student »

I forgot to update! I actually bought a pair of 6" stiletto zipper up calf boots. I love them so far! definitely more restrictive, but not THAT much. Perhaps I'll try ballet boots. I'm still experimenting with them as I've only worn them a couple times. Here is a link to them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CL ... UTF8&psc=1
Shannon SteelSlave

Sexy_Student wrote:I forgot to update! I actually bought a pair of 6" stiletto zipper up calf boots. I'm still experimenting with them as I've only worn them a couple times.
Thanks for the update. Perhaps post a review when you have tried them a few more times? Look great, I am sure you will enjoy them.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sexy_Student wrote:a pair of 6" stiletto zipper up calf boots
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Says it all... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Heels as a part of bondage. Look at these 7" with padlocks. Definitely part of a bondage scenario. Extremely hard to stand in, let alone walk in without holding onto something. I plan to use them in a future bondage session where the release key will be located two flights of stairs away.
IMG_4401.jpg
I'm wearing them as I type this message, but of course while in a sitting position they are quite comfortable. Standing up is a real challenge, and walking anywhere right now is not really happening. Practice over time will help, as the planned scenario will require walking while wearing a full deprivation hood. Fortunately the stairs while difficult have a handrail and getting to the stairs will have things to hold onto, because I doubt that I'll ever be able to free walk in these things.
Shannon SteelSlave

Good luck Andrea.
👠👠
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Sitting at my desk I was able to take these shots:
IMG_4406.jpg
IMG_4404.jpg
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Andrea Loves Bondage wrote:Heels as a part of bondage. Look at these 7" with padlocks. Definitely part of a bondage scenario. Extremely hard to stand in, let alone walk in without holding onto something. I plan to use them in a future bondage session where the release key will be located two flights of stairs away.
IMG_4401.jpg
I'm wearing them as I type this message, but of course while in a sitting position they are quite comfortable. Standing up is a real challenge, and walking anywhere right now is not really happening. Practice over time will help, as the planned scenario will require walking while wearing a full deprivation hood. Fortunately the stairs while difficult have a handrail and getting to the stairs will have things to hold onto, because I doubt that I'll ever be able to free walk in these things.
While I don't often do forced walks, I do forced hogtie slithers, it's a similar concept. For extending the distance, I've used x number of lockable boxes with uniquely keyed padlocks attached to immovable objects around the house. I start with one key and it opens one of them which opens another which opens another etc. You're forced to travel to each box to unlock it and get the key for the next one and the final one lets you out of your predicament. If you want some added frustration, randomize them - it might take less time, it might also take a LOT more time.
gaby

Post by gaby »

Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

gaby wrote:Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:
I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie. I always had the fetish for heels and pantyhose. Wearing tights or stockings are a must for my sessions as well. They not only help to get the scene visually better but also the soft touch to the skin and the rope makes my imagination flying :D .
Using heels is kind of more difficult atm since I still live with my family, and at our place there are no high heels user I can secretly "borrow" a pair for my sessions (my mother doesn't use since she can't stand on heels without becoming very tired, only in important events and they are low heels), but when I start living alone I'll definetely have a collection to use.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Onixpected wrote:
gaby wrote:Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:
I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie. I always had the fetish for heels and pantyhose. Wearing tights or stockings are a must for my sessions as well. They not only help to get the scene visually better but also the soft touch to the skin and the rope makes my imagination flying :D .
Using heels is kind of more difficult atm since I still live with my family, and at our place there are no high heels user I can secretly "borrow" a pair for my sessions (my mother doesn't use since she can't stand on heels without becoming very tired, only in important events and they are low heels), but when I start living alone I'll definetely have a collection to use.
I agree with both of you, a good bondage fantasy must include pantyhose and high heels (boots are also welcome) 8)
gaby

Post by gaby »

Onixpected wrote:
I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie.
Thank you Onixpected for visiting my blog (...and take the time to translate it :D ).

I am glad to know that you read my post :)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

gaby wrote:
Onixpected wrote:
I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie.
Thank you Onixpected for visiting my blog (...and take the time to translate it :D ).

I am glad to know that you read my post :)
You're welcome. As a Portuguese, I can read spanish very well :)
I like this kind of content, and that particular post talks about one of my main fetishes so I'm always willing to read it.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Heels go with girl clothes. I have big feet so I take a woman's size 13 shoe. With big feet you can walk comfortably in two inch heels. It is nice to hear the sound of heels on my floor. I shortened the chain on the leg irons so I have to take small feminine strides.