Why wear heels?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Natybound

Re: Why wear heels?

Post by Natybound »

Maid_Lauren wrote:Heels go with girl clothes. I have big feet so I take a woman's size 13 shoe. With big feet you can walk comfortably in two inch heels. It is nice to hear the sound of heels on my floor. I shortened the chain on the leg irons so I have to take small feminine strides.
Certainly high heels are an increase in the enjoyment of your femininity 8)
donna lacything

Post by donna lacything »

Mmm tall strappy stiletto heels that have some kind of ankle strap are their own special kind of bondage! The feeling of sliding a silky nylon clad foot into that tall heel and fastening the straps really increases the feeling of feminine vulnerablilty. Love my heels on when I am playing!!
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

donna lacything wrote:Mmm tall strappy stiletto heels that have some kind of ankle strap are their own special kind of bondage! The feeling of sliding a silky nylon clad foot into that tall heel and fastening the straps really increases the feeling of feminine vulnerablilty. Love my heels on when I am playing!!
Oh yes, the feeling is indescribable. Of course, as long as I'm lying down or sitting up. Standing in high heels and also tied up seems to me a good recipe for ending up in the emergency room.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Natybound wrote:
donna lacything wrote:Mmm tall strappy stiletto heels that have some kind of ankle strap are their own special kind of bondage! The feeling of sliding a silky nylon clad foot into that tall heel and fastening the straps really increases the feeling of feminine vulnerablilty. Love my heels on when I am playing!!
Oh yes, the feeling is indescribable. Of course, as long as I'm lying down or sitting up. Standing in high heels and also tied up seems to me a good recipe for ending up in the emergency room.
So, probably nothing about this for you?

I can totally relate to the emergency room thing. When I was younger, I was always sneaking my mother's only 2 pairs of heels (she isn't a heels user at all, which I always found unfortunate). They were like 2 inch high at max, nothing special. But these were the heels I had access too xD anyway, I learnt to wear and walk with them, I even found it easy, but there's that day I once tied my legs together standing on them, oh boy, I could sense I would fall over all the time and I almost injured myself by misplacing a foot, because I was too young, naive and careless. From that day on, I used them on sessions where I was not standing fixed (spreadeagles, frogties, floor bondage). Then they stopped fitting me, bcz we all grow :/ Can't wait to buy a pair for me (and higher than my mother's 2 inch), and I'll probably to learn how to walk on them again haha
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

In that situation, removing the heels would be a crueler trap.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

I once set up a lady in a sort of "ride the wooden pony" using a length of 6x1" wood suspended by two ropes to a beam, with her hands tied to one of the suspending ropes, in front of her.

She didn't find it a problem, looked quite happy with her situation...

until I removed her 4" heels :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

lj wrote:I once set up a lady in a sort of "ride the wooden pony" using a length of 6x1" wood suspended by two ropes to a beam, with her hands tied to one of the suspending ropes, in front of her.

Nice touch, I guess she didn't see that one coming. :shock:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
lj wrote:I once set up a lady in a sort of "ride the wooden pony" using a length of 6x1" wood suspended by two ropes to a beam, with her hands tied to one of the suspending ropes, in front of her.

Nice touch, I guess she didn't see that one coming. :shock:
She probably wasn't so happy anymore. :rofl:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

That is a lovely picture but I could only be in that position for a short time. I love my heels but thats because I am normally walking in them and I can sit down when I want too.
Standing still in heels is the worst. It seems fine at first but I get the pain in my toes first then I need to move my feet to get the blood flowing again. I find that when I take them off I get a pain in the heel of my feet and I have to massage my feet.
I love my heels and I will always get excited by new shoes but I love taking them off and massaging my feet lol.

Those single bar things look interesting where you can't escape even when your hands are free. But standing up in heels with one of those with a dildo inside me sounds exciting but I could not do that its too scary.

Lisa
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

lisahs2 wrote: Standing still in heels is the worst. It seems fine at first but I get the pain in my toes first then I need to move my feet to get the blood flowing again. I find that when I take them off I get a pain in the heel of my feet and I have to massage my feet.
I love my heels and I will always get excited by new shoes but I love taking them off and massaging my feet lol.
Walking in heels is only part of the pleasure of wearing them. The other part of the pleasure comes when you finally take them off and sigh with relief as you massage your feet. :rofl:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

lisahs2 wrote:That is a lovely picture but I could only be in that position for a short time. I love my heels but thats because I am normally walking in them and I can sit down when I want too.
Standing still in heels is the worst.
But standing up in heels with one of those with a dildo inside me sounds exciting but I could not do that its too scary.
Yea, standing on heels (or being forced to just stand on them) is something I'm terrified of, so when I get my own pair I will re-learn to wear and walk in them (too long since my mother's heels fit me) and I will use them always in my SB but only non-standing positions (like Spreadeagle, or frogtie, or hogtie etc...). I love heels, I wanna use them at home, be able to wear them, walk in them, watch me in them, they are one of my fetish and they are part of my bondage dresscode, but standing predicaments is not for me :rofl: .
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Natybound wrote:
lisahs2 wrote: Standing still in heels is the worst. It seems fine at first but I get the pain in my toes first then I need to move my feet to get the blood flowing again. I find that when I take them off I get a pain in the heel of my feet and I have to massage my feet.
Walking in heels is only part of the pleasure of wearing them. The other part of the pleasure comes when you finally take them off and sigh with relief as you massage your feet. :rofl:
Oh yes thats so true. I cannot drive in heels which are too big. I normally drive my car in flats or my spare pair of gym training shoes because they are sooo comfortable. At work sitting at my desk I usually take off my heels and I have a little rug under my desk which is deep carpet and I can stretch my toes and it feels so nice lol.

I often wondered if there was anything you guys have tried in our clothes that you didn't like. Heels are very much love and hate lol. I love how pretty they are and how special I feel but my poor love when I take them off after a long day.

Lisa
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Onixpected wrote:
lisahs2 wrote:That is a lovely picture but I could only be in that position for a short time. I love my heels but thats because I am normally walking in them and I can sit down when I want too.
But standing up in heels with one of those with a dildo inside me sounds exciting but I could not do that its too scary.
Yea, standing on heels (or being forced to just stand on them) is something I'm terrified of, so when I get my own pair I will re-learn to wear and walk in them (too long since my mother's heels fit me) and I will use them always in my SB but only non-standing positions (like Spreadeagle, or frogtie, or hogtie etc...). I love heels, I wanna use them at home, be able to wear them, walk in them, watch me in them, they are one of my fetish and they are part of my bondage dresscode, but standing predicaments is not for me :rofl: .
As I see that you are a strong candidate to walk in heels in the near future here is a link with some tips on how to choose your first pair of heels. I hope you find this information useful. :wink:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Natybound wrote:
Onixpected wrote:
Yea, standing on heels (or being forced to just stand on them) is something I'm terrified of, so when I get my own pair I will re-learn to wear and walk in them (too long since my mother's heels fit me) and I will use them always in my SB but only non-standing positions (like Spreadeagle, or frogtie, or hogtie etc...). I love heels, I wanna use them at home, be able to wear them, walk in them, watch me in them, they are one of my fetish and they are part of my bondage dresscode, but standing pr :) edicaments is not for me :rofl: .
As I see that you are a strong candidate to walk in heels in the near future here is a link with some tips on how to choose your first pair of heels. I hope you find this information useful. :wink:
Thank you! Yea that's awesome. Back then, I learned to use and walk in my mother's heels by myself because they were too low and I found them really easy. But I'd certainly need some tips to choose my first new pair and re-learn :)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Onixpected wrote:
For me the risks of standing still in heels is mostly the risks when you physically CAN'T move in them. But when my legs are not actually tied in any way I like using cornertime as a simple punishment/bondage. No physical restraint, just the mental challenge. It's sort of meditation for me where I can get my mind just let go and either think of all sorts of stuff (usually kink related) or not anything at all without any of the hassle of applying all that bondage. It makes you appreciate being able to walk afterwards that much more :P
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*